test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Newish player looking for friendly guild

I started a week ago but it is getting lonely in the game and I was wondering if there are any friendly guilds that are willing to have me. I came from ESO so I have some MMO experience. I know nothing about the stronghold system and I don't have much stuff yet and no real money in the budget to spend on Zen so I may have issues there if that is a requirement. I am a casual player my main is a LV 40 Devoted Cleric healer/off DPS who knows not to stand in stupid (if possible). thanks in advance for the responses.
PS: I am a very slow responder especially on the PS4 so if it takes a while to respond in GC ect I apologize in advance.

Comments

• Options
    droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hey ragunanoone you are more than welcome to my clan LOTIS. Just send me a message in game or on PSN (PSN Droc43). We will be helping guild members grind xp all weekend for their alts or for lower lvl'd players. Feel free to jump in with us. We do not require Zen purchases of any sort, just that you treat others with respect and take part with the guild when you can.
  • Options
    mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    The Radiant Hunters would be glad to have you. There will be openings in a couple days if you don't mind waiting. Go ahead and message me on here if you want or you can use my psn which is Merc-Prince.
  • Options
    ragunanoone#0985 ragunanoone Member Posts: 16 Arc User

The Radiant Hunters would be glad to have you. There will be openings in a couple days if you don't mind waiting. Go ahead and message me on here if you want or you can use my psn which is Merc-Prince.

sorry but I already responded to Droc but thanks a lot for the offer