test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Farming Guide - Dread Ring

The first of a few videos is here. AD Farming! You guys wanted some ways to earn some income.. well the time is now. The first video will discuss the benefits in Dread Ring. Next week we will move in to two other maps. Enjoy. As always, any questions, feel free to ask. This works on all Platforms, but I placed it in the PS4 section as they will benefit most from it. Have a great weekend.

https://youtu.be/ov_HWC6Sqao

Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Nice video, thanks!
    Could you tell me name of pet that are you using? It looks cool.
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Good stuff. Thank you. I have been waiting 2 days to get posting privileges. I want to post new player things that took me time to figure out.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Nice video, thanks!

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Shadow_Demon

Why don't you just skip adds?

CW: Run to last door (Why not?), Oppressive Force - Wipe.
    Join The Knight Commander and Ice Knife/Disintegrate him. Pickup the loot.

The same is valid for TR, GWF etc.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    dearayndearayn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Appreciate the video. I tried this method before I found your thread and after the daily you just get garbage when repeating the dungeon for the most part. I paid 10 vanguard scripts for the key and my reward after completion was 6 vanguard scripts and a green loot I quickly discarded. So for my efforts I actually lost instead of gained anything. I can't remember what the reward was when I tried earlier. Idk maybe Friday just isn't a good day for it.

Also agreed with someonedies, just rush through everything until you're at the boss. As a GWF this is kind of crazy but very fun to kill so many groups of enemies at once.
  • Options
    rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Keep up the good work! love your videos :3. I started playing 2 weeks ago and your channel has been a blessing to my journey. Please make a video about Guild Strongholds and all that stuff. I have no idea how it works but I really want to contribute to my guild. Ive been doing dailies but the coffer is always full :(
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    dearayn said:

Appreciate the video. I tried this method before I found your thread and after the daily you just get garbage when repeating the dungeon for the most part. I paid 10 vanguard scripts for the key and my reward after completion was 6 vanguard scripts and a green loot I quickly discarded. So for my efforts I actually lost instead of gained anything. I can't remember what the reward was when I tried earlier. Idk maybe Friday just isn't a good day for it.

Also agreed with someonedies, just rush through everything until you're at the boss. As a GWF this is kind of crazy but very fun to kill so many groups of enemies at once.

Mondays and Fridays the chance of a mark is zero or close to it. The other days would be better for multiple runs.
  • Options
    dearayndearayn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Ah okay, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot on Tuesday most likely for lesser powers.
  • Options
    garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User

Nice video, thanks!

Meh, I wanted to show the whole Dungeon at least, as many players aren't gonna be able to solo it right off the bat.

Keep up the good work! love your videos :3. I started playing 2 weeks ago and your channel has been a blessing to my journey. Please make a video about Guild Strongholds and all that stuff. I have no idea how it works but I really want to contribute to my guild. Ive been doing dailies but the coffer is always full :(

Thank You! I hope you are enjoying the game thus far. As far as Guild Strongholds go.. I will keep it in mind =) Next 2 videos are going to be more AD farming guides.
    dearayn said:

Ah okay, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot on Tuesday most likely for lesser powers.

Yes, as I said in the video. Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday and the only days you should farm this.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    You only get the greater marks on certain days:

Monday Necromancy Complete the Lair of the Day to earn extra [Vanguard Scrip].

Tuesday Evocation Complete the Dread Spire quest today and receive an additional [Lesser Mark of Power] or [Mark of Power] or [Greater Mark of Power].

Wednesday Conjuration Complete the Death Forge quest today and receive an additional [Lesser Mark of Stability] or [Mark of Stability] or [Greater Mark of Stability].

Thursday Illusion Complete the Phantasmal Fortress quest today and receive an additional [Lesser Mark of Union] or [Mark of Union] or [Greater Mark of Union].

Friday Necromancy Complete the Lair of the Day to earn extra [Vanguard Scrip].

Weekend Liberation Complete the Lair of your choice to earn any quality Mark of Stability, Union or Power.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    garlaanx said:

Nice video, thanks!

Meh, I wanted to show the whole Dungeon at least, as many players aren't gonna be able to solo it right off the bat.
    AD Farming Guide, is it not? Faster is better!

Almost every 2,5k toon can AoE it.

I don't wanna flame or anything; great video.
    Either way thanks.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User

garlaanx said:

Nice video, thanks!

AD Farming Guide, is it not? Faster is better!

Almost every 2,5k toon can AoE it.

I don't wanna flame or anything; great video.
    Either way thanks.
    No problem.. Thanks for the feedback.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Very cool, thank you.
    Out of interest, it looks like the days are server time. I ran it today (Tuesday for me in Australia) and no marks out of chest.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    with the new lockboxes flooding the market with these greater marks they are currently worth about 2.5k a piece (was about 40-60k a couple of months back), make AD while you can from them especially early as ppl level items and they are in greater need.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Cheers Garlaanx. I've watched all of your videos and they are very helpful :-)