test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Glorious Lockbox Returns

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2016 in News & Announcements
We're bringing back the Glorious Resurgence Lockbox on August 12 until Storm King's Thunder launches on August 16!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9649803-developer-blog:-the-glorious-resurgence-lockbox

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

What happened to the Runic one?

From the looks of it, it will be dropping next week, but the Glorious Resurgence lockbox will drop until then.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Is it going to have anything different than last time? Tons of these still lying around ..
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    It will incentivate people to open them bringing back many of the past stuff and lowering they price.
    +10000 for this.

• lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User

It will incentivate people to open them bringing back many of the past stuff and lowering they price.
    +10000 for this.

only five days though. most are saving keys for mod 10 unfortunatly
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Ok, those these are the old ones dropping again then. I posted on another thread and was confused to see them. That's why they stacked with the old ones...they ARE the old ones! :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah