test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get an update on when to expect some fixes?

I'm sure everybody here is aware of most of the bugs affecting ps4 at the moment.

1. Loading in bug at helms hold, cellos and reclamation rock (there is a workaround but potentially game breaking for people who don't visit the forum)

2. Tooltips not showing when in a group (annoying as opposed to breaking anything, more a qol issue)

3. Some instances such as pirate king not showing up in the queue menu

4. Red markers not showing up in any of the t1 epic dungeons final boss fights (makes it virtually impossible to finish without scrolls of life)

5. Massive lag spikes (seems to be isolated mainly to dungeons for me at least)

My question is can we get some sort of eta as to when we can expect these to be fixed? The t1 dungeon issue is preventing moat groups from being able to finish them which can really slow down people's progress into the end game. Likewise I won't be playing the rr section of elemental evil until it's fixed as there is always the likelihood of being disconnected and switching characters doesn't always work, forcing you to create a new one.

Comments

• Options
    bigrong49#7420 bigrong49 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    To fix bug number 2, go to your options then turn "off" enable game chat audio, that will fix your problem as long as you hit square to "save & exit."

I agree with you, I'd definitely like an ETA on fixes.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I will see if I can get some information later today when California wakes up.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I will see if I can get some information later today when California wakes up.

Anything yet kreatyve?
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    An update would be great. I'd like to know when some of this issues will be fixed as well.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We hope to get fixes out for the major issues before the end of the month, but with the whole console cert process, we can't give an exact date quite yet.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Thank you. Though I hoped for a much sooner update, I appreciate someone at least trying to answer the question.