test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn Legend Pack on PS4

On the banners in the Zen Market, have the information about that "Dragonborn Legend Pack", but when you click in the banner, this move to where dont have that Pack.
I already look all the places and dont exist that pack. Its a bug? Will come for PS4?

Comments

• felonioustub#9502 felonioustub Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's available from the Playstation store as DLC. You can't buy it with Zen, you need to pay real money for it.
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    they will have a stand alone in the market. not sure when. but pc and xbox have it for 3000 zen, xbox didnt have it at first so we need to wait till our zen store updates and gives us more stuff

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • superxmario128#6678 superxmario128 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I just hope that they make the dragon race separate sometime soon. Can't say i'm interested in spending 75$ just for one race ;P
  • daimon15#2536 daimon15 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I Really like the game, on the first days of play, i buy from PSN, the North Pack, exact to pay somenthing to the Developers, for the game they make, and suport the continuity of this.
    But if they only expect sell ALL this as DLC, they will just lose the players.
    Eventualy people buy the packs, but if they want sell ALL the packs as DLC, they will ruin the F2P experiencie.

We dont have any GM/Developer to answer this?

For a good time i play the DCUO, i stop play, exact becouse this no end DLC they make, to keep people paying for new skins and redundant game.
  • fernny#5931 fernny Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2016
    Sorry cause is off topic (I cant do a new tread) Anyone know great weapon fighter booster pack stats? I cant find some image preview with stats. Some friends told me armor and sword are not good
  • krave5296#3721 krave5296 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I was looking into the class booster packs and still can't tell does the armor and weapons scale as you level? If so do they get enchantment slots?