test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No last chance Sahha ticket vendor!!??

donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
The vendor in the Protector's Enclave after the Summer Festival only had items for Tributes and blossoms. Is there anyway for me to exchange my tickets now?
Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy

Comments

• Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    At this time there is no way to exchange your tickets... this is the main reason why the festival was extended 4 days, to allow people the chance to turn in their tickets before the end.

Oddly, however, there was an advertisement for the last chance vendor on the welcome screen after the event extension had ended which was encouraging people to buy balls on the Zen Market for their last chance at fantastic prizes! :disappointed:
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Basically, they screwed up. There should've have at least been ticket items with the last chance vendor if they're going to sell balls.
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    The advertisement is gone now so I would guess that we were going to have a last chance vendor but some technical difficulty prevented adding the ticket vendor to PE or something.

The good news is the tickets do not seem to have an expiration date so at least the tickets you have now should be able to be used next year... or maybe earlier if Sahha returns at some point before next summer, but I don't know how likely that would be.
    @samaka#2511