test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to do When You Get to Level 70 - Gear Guide n More!

I've been asked numerous times to do a video on this topic and today is the day my friends! What to do when you first get level 70? How to gear up? Where to start? Etc? - Just a small guide on how to obtain your first free Artifact Weapon Set, and Showing you how to gain Seals to gear up to item level 130/135 gear. You guys will be 2500+ Item Level in no time! Keep grinding! Feedback always appreciated. Next week we start the AD farming guides.

https://youtu.be/baJeYjqlH5k
Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Good stuff again. Please keep them coming.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    After playing a character through end game at level 60 with the Maze and EE here is my recommendation.

After reaching level 60 go straight to the EE campaign and run that through completion. Doing anything else is wasteful until you complete that campaign. The reason is completing the EE campaign gets your IL to 1600+. Than start the maze engine and run that daily with working in Shardurar and Dread Ring campaigns while doing skirmishes and dungeons.

Artifacts, find one or two that works for you and get it as high as possible.

I'm currently near 2500IL and hope soon to be clipping the 2800 IL by the end of this weekend.

FARMING and DAILIES are a must in this game.

Even with a high IL you can get one shotted in dungeons, so learn how to dodge and how to play your role. I'm not going to tank for FG or OP. I'm a DC, so learn your role and play it please.

• Options
    phatmattfu#7534 phatmattfu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks for the video sir! Good info.
  • Options
    garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    f9thretxc said:

Good stuff again. Please keep them coming.​​

Thanks!

After playing a character through end game at level 60 with the Maze and EE here is my recommendation.

After reaching level 60 go straight to the EE campaign and run that through completion. Doing anything else is wasteful until you complete that campaign. The reason is completing the EE campaign gets your IL to 1600+. Than start the maze engine and run that daily with working in Shardurar and Dread Ring campaigns while doing skirmishes and dungeons.

Artifacts, find one or two that works for you and get it as high as possible.

I'm currently near 2500IL and hope soon to be clipping the 2800 IL by the end of this weekend.

FARMING and DAILIES are a must in this game.

Even with a high IL you can get one shotted in dungeons, so learn how to dodge and how to play your role. I'm not going to tank for FG or OP. I'm a DC, so learn your role and play it please.

Great Info!

Thanks for the video sir! Good info.

Thanks!

Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    > @adolph#7358 said:
    > Great vid and great advice - in on ps4 it will probably be relevent in weeks to come because only 1 dungeon works - kessells retreat and that gets boring so quickly. All other dungeons doesn't have the warning signs of things that will 1 shot you - shame really .. another shame is neither dev nor mod will reply to these posts about these game breaking flaws.
    >
    > Maybe it's time I started ranking some new characters - hopefully it'll 've fixed by the time their 70, and just do my dailies on my current 2 level 70's - shame really, doesn't fill me with hope

To be fair, if you watch the dev stream on Twitch last Friday they did say they are aware of this issue on PS4 and it will be fixed soon
  • Options
    shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Thanks for this man. It's confusing enough even after watching this, I'd have been real lost without it.
  • Options
    buso91#6064 buso91 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    In the AH dawn boots pack are at 15k ad lol, i instabiught that thing, and come out the incursion one with Power and pen
  • Options
    buddyva#2754 buddyva Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    garlaanx said:

I've been asked numerous times to do a video on this topic and today is the day my friends! What to do when you first get level 70? How to gear up? Where to start? Etc? - Just a small guide on how to obtain your first free Artifact Weapon Set, and Showing you how to gain Seals to gear up to item level 130/135 gear. You guys will be 2500+ Item Level in no time! Keep grinding! Feedback always appreciated. Next week we start the AD farming guides.

https://youtu.be/baJeYjqlH5k

Very helpful! I'm such a noob! I probably have max demonic ichor and didn't know I could buy better gear. I'll find out how much I acutally have when I get on tonight.
  • Options
    flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Can someone just type out the steps the video is suggesting? It is much easier that way.
  • Options

Can someone just type out the steps the video is suggesting? It is much easier that way.

Most people find watching/listening to something is easier than sitting there and try to read it. The video is only 22 minutes long. But Hey, if someone wants to type it out, be my guest. Sorry, You're a Flyers Fan.. Won't get any treatment like that from me :P #LetsGoPens

Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    I watched the video. Still easier to read so everything is quicker to reference.
  • Options
    So...you didn't write it out because?
  • Options
    shontsu said:

So...you didn't write it out because?

Because I make videos?
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Lol, that wasn't to you, that was to the guy who asked you to write it out even though he watched it. Seems like if it's a big deal to have it written down he could have done it himself while watching rather than asking for other people to do it for him.

I watched the video. Still easier to read so everything is quicker to reference.

As mentioned in my first response to the thread, I'm very grateful for the video and got a lot out of it.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the video. Your advice was valuable. I would find it even more helpful in text form.for quick reference. Its a 20 minute video so I have not gone back through it. I may do so in the future. I think at this point I am just gonna farm elemental seals and demonics.