test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just want to give a thank you :)

taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
This is a thanks to the Devs and Mods who work hard on the game and communicate within the forums. I know not everything is perfect. I know there are bugs and balance issues. But of all the games I've played, many of which of the AAA variety, I have never seen the kind of love and dedication put into a game of this scale. I just want to say that I see the effort where it shines and I appreciate it. Keep up the great work and I hope to keep playing for years to come!
NW-DS9N7XBWI : Tel'met Beth'en Segreduin
NW-DRSTZIHXU : The Silver Hand (needs reviews, RP map)

Comments

• tieashametieashame Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I must say that the stream yesterday (8/5) was very informational and just a great stream! Perhaps, the best i've seen yet. With that said, keep it up!! :)
  • isobella69isobella69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes , well said taevannya ... from the nice corner of Neverwinter we thank you:-)
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Amen, lots of hard work does go into this game.

Thanks neverwinter team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    yep a thank you from me too
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    I would also like to extend a thank you on behalf of myself and the Infernal Paragons guildies!

A lot of work had be done and effort put in though sometimes it still falls short of the expectations but that doesn't mean that it is not going in a positive direction. In the past few months, I've seen alot of bugs fixes and balancing changes (some good some bad) compared to before. This is a positive step in the direction, and also the move from rewarding the bots to rewarding players who play. For example Refining stones from quests to help out players which if done consistently will accumulate to a nice amount for f2p players before 2x RP strikes again.

There's still more work to be done, some changes that can be better executed and probably ways to combat bots without hurting the active players. But you guys did good progress so far and deserve a pat on the back for it! Keep up the good work - don't forget that while there are always people upset with the changes, there are also those that appreciated the effort put in albeit not in total agreement with it and lastly, those that are happy the issues are addressed. :)