test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flames of empowerement calssfeature , stacks disappear way too fast , Warlock class

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
maybe a BUG:
Flames of Empowerment: No longer increases your damage when your AP is full. Instead, applies a debuff to your target when you hit them with an At-Will power. This debuff increases the damage you deal to the target by 2% (+1% per rank, to a max of 5%), and stacks up to 3 times.

This classfeature should stack 3 times, and it´s a huge buff (15% + damage) but the stacks disappear very fast and drop to 5% in no time, maybe there is some hidden bug that prevents those stacks from working correctly?
I think this feature is a big issue for Hellbringer to perform on singel targets, anyone recognized same effect?

@amenar please take a look into it and maybe fix or improve that feature by stabilizing those stacks before mod 10 starts.
I recognized that hellish rebuke tends to not stack FoE correctly sometimes

Comments

• Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    I haven't seen this problem, all stacks last 6 seconds and ACT reports 115% effectiveness, even if the debuff doesn't affect all source of damage. But I tried only with some skills and I was hitting dummies, so there could be a specific bug somewhere. Which skills were you using?
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    similar to the Arcane Mastery (CW Mechanic)
    stacks last about 3 seconds and stack up 5 times.

so I think its WAI.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪