test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In need of Sahha Ticket's exchange vendor

monkeydluffyopmonkeydluffyop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
This year Summer Festival is better than what we had in the past, including the new-introduced Sahha matches, where players found a new fun besides of other activities, along with Sahha tickets that players can obtain new kind of rewards through doing Sahha matches everyday.
The Summer Festival is over by now, yet players are still having leftover Sahha tickets that they would like to exchange them from vendor to get all the possible rewards. So perhaps you guys should let the Sahha ticket vendor in PE for people to exchange their remaining tickets?

Comments

• weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    They already gave an extra 3 days for the Festival for people to exchange tickets.
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    The reason the Summer Festival was extended 4 days was to allow players extra time to use the ticket vendor.

They probably could have made this information way more available in-game, especially since as far as I know they always leave the NPCs around after the events. For some reason I guess the ticket vendor had to go back to Amn early! :(
    @samaka#2511
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    There isn't an expiration date on them, unlike the petals and flowers. That means more for next year.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I was on vacation for the last two weeks, didn't log into the game or really even pay much more than passing attention to this forum... and even *I* knew they'd extended the event and that the vendors would NOT be available once the event officially ended... Seems to me they made it pretty clear. Aside from sending a personal letter to each player via white glove courier, not sure what else they could have done. Its kind of up to players to pay attention to the channels they use to convey information...
    kvet said:

I was on vacation for the last two weeks, didn't log into the game or really even pay much more than passing attention to this forum... and even *I* knew they'd extended the event and that the vendors would NOT be available once the event officially ended... Seems to me they made it pretty clear. Aside from sending a personal letter to each player via white glove courier, not sure what else they could have done. Its kind of up to players to pay attention to the channels they use to convey information...

Actually, I think it'd be great if they sent out an in-game mail regarding such special events as extending an event because the NPC won't be in PE when the event is done. They already have the facility for guild mail, so I doubt it would be that much more complicated to send out a global mail to everyone. Well, I guess the drawback on that one is having to delete the message on every character on an account.

However, I also suggested on another thread that perhaps they could add a 'newsflash' type thing to the in-game welcome window as I do believe that things such as event extensions, or other special conditions, really should be displayed in-game and not rely on players needing to go to external websites, including these forums.
    @samaka#2511
  • spike#5569 spike Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Not all players tweet, facebook, or read the forums. However all players have ingame mail and an welcome page that pops up when we log on the first time. IF reaching their playerbase with information on events is important to them why would they not use a method guaranteed to reach all players? Honestly curious. Why not?
  • tieashametieashame Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Not all players tweet, facebook, or read the forums. However all players have ingame mail and an welcome page that pops up when we log on the first time. IF reaching their playerbase with information on events is important to them why would they not use a method guaranteed to reach all players? Honestly curious. Why not?

Well said :)
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

IF reaching their playerbase with information on events is important to them why would they not use a method guaranteed to reach all players? Honestly curious. Why not?

That's the thing, it wasn't important. They didn't take anything away from anyone. At worst, it was a lost opportunity for a few people to get an item if they were a bit short of favors or tickets at normal end time.
    Well I'd say it was important, people expect the NPC turn-in vendors to remain for a while after an event. This event one of the new vendors wasn't sticking around, hence the extension.

That really was something that should have been broadcast far and wide, in my opinion! :)
    @samaka#2511
  • weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    kalindra said:

Well, Sahha: great idea, good characters, artwork, voice acting, ...but then, again, mindless, sloppy implementation.

@weaver936: But that information NEVER was properly distributed; I do read the forums from time to time (far more than most), but that one I missed; some of guildmates knew it, but others reported it incorrectly.
    So, if they won't do it like always (by putting the vendor for the next week in the enclave), they should have made that public and proof from misinterpretation.

@iandarksword: Take a look at the numbers and tell me you really expect another year in this game...
    I mean, I'ld be sorry, kind of, but I would be a fair reward for all the "hard work" of the team.

@kvet: Well, the launcher comes to mind, and of course the in-game mails, like every goldseller does.

OK, everyone.. this guys is the CLASSIC example of people that will never be happy in this game. No matter what you do for them. Went from.. "I'm stubbornly ignorant and need to be hand held" to "This game is dying.. look at the numbers".

People have forever been saying the same kind of things and guess what... the game is still here.. but they aren't. :D
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Well the garden in PE does have only 3 templates already filled after the 3rd anniversary xD And mod 10 is mod 3 in disguise. But yeah ticket vendor didn't have aything to die for. I still have 150 blue tickets. Would have spent them earlier if we had a way to exchange silvers to copper but oh well till if any next year. Nothing to cry over. Communication with players could be better but then again we still have all those cryptic little tool tips heh.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,383 Arc User
    At least, this time it gives you an extension and some form of communication to tell you about it.
    In addition, the currency does not take up inventory space.

Unlike after the siege event, you don't have that chance to exchange the Defense Supplies which uses up inventory space.

All the vendors should be available for a few days after the event is over.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***