test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Back from a long haitus, need advice

Hi everyone! I am back from a back from a nearly 2 year hiatus. I left very shortly after level 70 was released on Xbox One, I hit level 70 with my Trickster before I left and now that there is sooooo much more I need some pointers as to where I should be going.

I had BiS gear when at level 60, now I have all 4 artifacts I need, my Artifact weapons, belt and necklace. However I don't have a single piece of epic gear otherwise. Running all Blue right now. Just curious as to where to start on this little journey to BiS (for PvE), thank you!!

P.S. If it makes any difference, I am done with Well of Dragons, Sharandar, and Elemental Evil. 30% into Dread Ring, 0% on everything else. I had a guild when I left with 130 members, now I am still with the guild and upon my return I have gotten 4 if the members back, won't be looking for new members however until I hit BiS or atleast close again so that I can actively help any guild members I have and answer questions properly myself. Thank you for reading!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Dragonflight gear from running stronghold dragon flight event is quite common for pve unless you are pursuing the long task of masterwork proffessions. Weapons it depends on the build and I can't attest for a trickster but look towards the twisted set acquired in the mantol from a vendor by acquiring a currency from running epic demogorgon. Armor can be infused by making it elemental with slight stat gains. Rank 5 blackice shaping trough the ice wind dale campaign. Blackice shaping takes a bit of black ice acquired from the dwarven valley and icewind pass maps off the ground, heroic encounters and black ice proffessions packs (AH) and also quite a few unified elements will be needed as well. Check out the black ice proffessions tab to looknow about the materials you will need if you go this route. Look through the collections as well to what's new out there if you hadn't already.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS