test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join The Radiant Hunters (UPDATED)

mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Our scouts tell us you want to join a chill guild, one that is mature and casual and this is A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY because we have perfected the art of Chill (I'm talking herbal tea levels), we respect each other 100%, and the guild is thriving. Now down to business:

The Radiant Hunters has been around since early access on ps4 and is very active and social with an adult member base of over 60 players. We are accepting only characters level 50 and up at the moment. We speak English and we definitely use mics. To contact the guild, message me, The Huntsman, on psn at 'Merc-Prince' or if you come across any of our members in-game, let them know you are interested in joining. Our playstation community page 'Radiant Hunters Guild' is a great way to contact us too. To join the community simply request an invite. If you're a casual mmo player that wants to get the most out of Neverwinter the opportunity to do so is here!
Post edited by mercprince#4388 on

Comments

• mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Quick update: Recruitment has been temporarily suspended until a date has been set for our Hunter's Rally Event. To sign up for the event, request an invitation to our guild community page and when the event invitation goes out, register by clicking the posting. That's it for now. Happy Hunting.
    Post edited by mercprince#4388 on
    Details on the event date will be coming shortly.
    edited August 2016
    Our event date is set for this Thursday 8/25 7pm CT. Recruitment has started back up again as well so come get acquainted!
    edited September 2016
    Recruitment is still in full swing so now is a good time to join up with the family. If you're interested in Epic Dungeons and high level skirmishes we have quite a few members at 70 and we're super active. Hope to see you in Neverwinter :wink:
  • talon74talon74 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The Radiant Hunters are still looking for more members who enjoy Neverwinter and like to play with an active group of people. We are progressing though our end game content for our higher level members, working towards completing structures inside our guild stronghold and helping our members learn more about the game. If you enjoy a more laid back pace of play that allows you to have a good time and still progress though the game we'd love to have you! Send myself or mercprince a private message, post here or whichever you prefer and we'll get you involved!

Deep within the forests of the Sword Coast, the Radiant Hunters stand ever vigilant against Valindra and her hoards of evil.
  • mimerifle#1948 mimerifle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Your guild description is very inviting to a casual player. I'm interested in a guild of friendly, supportive players that will tolerate casual (read 'slow like a glacier') members. I appreciate guilds that have aggressive standards for their members and don't care to slow anybody down.

I haven't spun up an alt yet--my main is a level 60 trickster rogue.

Happy Gaming!

PSN id: mimerifle
    character name: Reyann@mimerifle
  • davriver12davriver12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi im interested in joining the guild
    Psn- GoDzPR_shadow
    Neverwinter alias- davriver
  • geist#4857 geist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Interested in joining yous guys!

PSN: skitzowow
    Main: Geist (70 SW)

FYI, I am a bit of an alt-aholic, leveling a TR (level 61 atm) with a friend who would also like to join, he is a 64 OP tankadin.
  • talon74talon74 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Awesome, I'll get you guys added when I have access to the game tonight! Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience.
    i'll be sending out some friend requests in a bit and look forward to hearing from you guys!
  • lilxmastahlilxmastah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to join your guild.

neverwinter ps4 = Hunter Ranger - Supermastah
  • fmj23w#9587 fmj23w Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would lile to join your guild.... Justvstarted and im lvl 28...... Never played before till the other day... I just need a guild ...... My psn ID is Maceking1998... I dont remember my game name plz message me
  • kickebelle#0513 kickebelle Member Posts: 1 New User
    Interested in joining. In game name is Adora Goldcry and psn is Terdias.
  • subseven#5559 subseven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Nope
    Post edited by subseven#5559 on