test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queued groups not working

I queue for a skirmish or dungeon and I'm not really part of the group. I can't see other players health bar. I did not get treasure for the dungeon. It also appears that I can't invite players to group with me either. Is there a fix?

Comments

• mrzezmrzez Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Same here last few days. Worse today. It also messes up astral diamond bonus resulting in none earned. (PS4)
    I read log out, force close, and hard off, reset router but no luck for me.
    Group up with someone else manually, and have them run the queue, or join another party, switch zones, and leave. These may work, may not. Real annoying bug.
  • jeffelj06#7883 jeffelj06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been having this issue for the past 2 days. i cant even do dungeons or skirmishes now. Basically i run my dailies and have nothing left to do. I wont be playing this much longer if they dont fix this.
  • firosafirosa Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    I've had this issue I tried to run a 2 man dungeon and during the first queue no one would click go and it cancled. I tried to requeue and loaded up with in a group with a disconnented person not even in the dungeon. I couldn't remove the person or leave the party. And the two people i ran with pretty much ran through the dungeon and it was hard for me to keep up. (super buffed level 70s)