test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HR gloves without Recovery

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
I'm not sure I'm the only one, but rigth now I'm still using the Elemental Elven Gloves from Mod6 just because when I try to look for an improvement on my DPS every other glove seems as a downgrade more than an improvement. Its nice to get better IL and more HP and all that but since Mod6 for regular players that can't afford Masterwork I've seen that every glove have always Recovery instead of other "DPS" stats and that made stay with old Elven gloves (I've did upgrade them with Black Ice). Rigth now when I check for the best combination for my build I', always forced to pick first the gloves and then pick the rest to match them and if the stat of the upcoming sets stay as they look I know I will not be interested on pick any part because my current (elemental elven gloves, elemental drowcraft chest and dusk gloves and helm for completion bonus) set it will outperform any of the set I can see that is coming with Mod10. I would really like to make a 2+2 with dusk and the new set to improve my resistance to the new Everfrost damage, but there is no possible combination that will actually help me on a dungeon or solo with new sets. The problem start always at same point, if I want to "improve" I have to "downgrade" my DPS that is already low compared to others DPS class, thats why I would like to see more options for the gloves.

HR gloves without Recovery 3 votes

Is ok having Recovery on every glove to compensate
0%
I would like to see more stats options for the gloves
100%
defiantone99cambo1682dmcewen 3 votes