test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat White Head Glitched?

Hey, has anyone else had this issue? I've been in groups where we should have rightfully beaten Tiamat, but the white head wouldn't go down. It's disappointing cause the hoard timer just got fixed.

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    There's a animation of the head falling into the 9 hells, it'll take about 5 seconds, it's not a bug.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

it'll take about 5 seconds, it's not a bug.

I could argue that the animation being counted towards the timer is a bug. The programming should take into account WHEN you kill the head NOT when you kill the head +5 seconds to run an animation. It's a bit of a crock that people fail this because they kill the head with 4 seconds left and quite honestly it's not that hard to program this so that it counts a win based off the timer ONLY. This is obviously just an oversight that will probably never be addressed.

This also happens during SH Dragon Flight and other events so it's obviously a global timer issue that should take minimal effort to fix.
  • loonyscarab#0842 loonyscarab Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Alright, so yes it is the animation causing that, and yes, it shouldn't count towards the timer.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Alright, so yes it is the animation causing that, and yes, it shouldn't count towards the timer.

Not sure that the devs have ever said that it's not intended to be this way.

Un-intuitive? Yes.

Not working as intended? We don't know.

It's been this way for as long as I can recall.