test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR bugs that should have already been fixed

brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
Hello, I'm here to report some of the bugs with TR that should have been fixed LONG ago but seem like the devs don't give 2 craps about:
- (Medium bug) Bloodbath - Goes after red hitcircles and hits them for 0 damage (especially with bosses) and has made me die quite a few times before because it teleports you to the circle and only luck will brong you back to the real target (THIS IS A BETA BUG AND HASN'T BEEN FIXED);
- (Major bug) Deft strike - has its main purpose as to teleport you to your target, but the main reason noone uses this anymore, is that it more times than not, just does not teleport you AND goes on cooldown. This bug makes the skill useless and is only used to teleport out of stuck bugs;
- (Major bug) ITC stealth - does NOTHING EXTRA, I am not sure what's going on here but first of all, a few mods ago this was a dodge skill if we used stealth with it, now it still says it "You become completely untouchable" wich is not true, and I'm pretty sure I still take as much damage as if it was just a deflect, only the symbol changes to the dodge symbol (??? wut), I have inclusivly taken a 2kk crit on it in PVP and its main purpose of letting you survive things that usually only GF's survive useless;
- (Minor bug) Wicked reminder - When you click it more than once, if you have at least 2 stacks it uses the skill twice, this shouldn't happen because it does not happen in any other circumstance, including clicking twice while stealth, wich makes it weird and you can't simply cancel the animation without shifting.
- (Technicly not a bug but I call it one) Lurker's assault - A few mods back you made changes to stealth so that we would lose some of the bar while we attack, but you completely "forgot" about this skill, it is now absolutely useless, you can't even attack for 2 seconds with it and its already out, waste of AP, the only way to use it is by using the useless Gloaming Cut At-will that does not spend stealth. The whole point of this skill was to attack while stealthed for longer... You can't do jack sh*t with it now.

It may not seem like much but most of these are huge bugs that should never exist to begin with.
I forgot something? Tell me and I may edit.