test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cult Prison FORCED solo.

falkenblackhandfalkenblackhand Member Posts: 310 Arc User
The cult prison in the well of dragons is splitting groups into separate instances and forcing you to do the mission solo. This is not an issue for my character however i regularly help lower IL guildies through this mission. Now that is no longer possible. Please look into this issue and fix ASAP.
-Falken Blackhand (Co-Leader) Of The Forsaken Reborn
LVL 70 Hunter Ranger Pathfinder/Trapper

Comments

• spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I believe there is a similar issue with spire, fortress and forge in Dread Ring and Celadine in Sharandar - I saw chat about it this morning. Similar problem with people in a group being put into separate instances. If there are any other areas with a similar issue please post and hopefully it will get fixed (!)
  • auntydebauntydeb Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have also had issues with cult prison in well of dragons, fortress in dread ring, and Epic Lair of Lostmauth with a pickup group (yep that was fun)
    Shar - CW

Poison Clan
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Try going in then grouping and having him join. .
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Just go outside and then back in. Fixed
  • thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Was able to go in with a guildie today, hoping that means they fixed it. Heard the same was happening with AR.
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User

kuero21 said:

Just go outside and then back in. Fixed

Nope doesnt work... tried that so many times... also tried changes instances inside but thats not allowed..

I did this and it worked.