test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

6 months of NeverWinter and...

2»

Comments

• destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

I'm pretty happy with how the market goes between my two characters I make anywhere between 1.2 + 2.5 million diamonds a week

I dunno how you can play wallstreet simulator 2016... personally that would bore me so much... I almost never touch the market, i buy what i need when its not too expensive (strongbox keys, GMOP etc) and i sell sometimes stuff i really don't need wich may be usefull for others. But i could never spend time buying stuff only to resell and make some profit etc, that would feel like such a waste of time. I want to play the game, kill monsters lol
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    As for boxes, i opened 42 the other day when the new one came out. I stockpiled daily keys and 40% off ones that i got. And altough i didn't got any rare items like legendary/epic mounts, i did get a blood ruby, a couple superior marks, tons of good refinement... Its all stuff ill be able to use. I didn't felt "disapointed" too much.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    What is this thread about again? I chuckle at the RNG speak, volume does not change statistics, unless the RNG engine has a computational bug, hence why you can also land a legendary with one free key.

After you hit level 70 and grind some boons there is a moderate lack of content refresh to keep the stimulus and excitement. Building up your toon is fun for some, and building the SH is fun for some, but you correct, running ELOL and CN over and over and over is not always fun for everyone.

Grinding for a horn, shard or ring that never seems to drop is discouraging, I would suggest you take a break from the grind and do the stuff you want to do instead. You don't need those things to have a 3.x level toon, they are just best in slot items that would be great to have. Think of it this way, if they were dropping faster, what would do if you already had them all????

TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It often feels like the RNG is some sort of autonomous entity, that can tell what you want and in some Puckish sense of mischief gives you everything BUT.
    My TR has been after a purple ring of sudden lifesteal since I first learned they existed, and in that time I have salvaged and dumped on alts and companions just about every other conceivable combination of rings.

But hey-ho... I did one CTA on Friday for a change of pace, and dropped a Shadow Wolf mount. Then on Saturday opened a lockbox with my VIP key and met my new Beholder Artifact.

Swings and roundabouts...