test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GwF - Enchantments

imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Hey guys...I'm a level 70 GWF with item lvl 1700 ... I have terror enchantment and lesser soul forged.. should I go negation .. I'm trying to figure out what is best? Thanks.

Comments

• kill3rinstinct7kill3rinstinct7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Are you building for PVP or PVE?
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Hmmm... Pve Neg n' Vorp, PvP I'd say Neg n' Fey, but it depends.
    I agree with negation and feytouched for PVP but definitely go soulforged and vorpal for PVE
  • imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    PVE for sure... I spent a lot of my diamonds on vorpal... So I should give up the lesser soul forged and go negation?
    edited July 2016
    no. go soulforged if you are gearing towards PVE. In my honest opinion, the damage resistance the negation will give you wont help you much in PVE. I'm pretty darn close to BiS at 3.9k item level. I already have 55.2% damage resistance and I can still get one hit by monsters in this game. So the negation probably isn't going to do much for you as you will have to survive 10 hits just to get the full benefit which makes the soulforged a better option. If you do get one hit then the enchantment will revive you with some hp and can allow you to get back into the fight without someone having to revive you. Also when pure or transcendent, the soulforged will also do a small amount of damage to enemies around you and give you CC immunity for a short time. Soulforged for PVE 100%
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Never had an issue with be one shot except by orcus, other than that I rush n' drag groups n' stay alive just fine. So my opinion is SF till ya have survivability down packed. ^.^
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Its down pat, lol. Fkn Neko
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • smellycat2012smellycat2012 Member Posts: 35 Arc User

PVE for sure... I spent a lot of my diamonds on vorpal... So I should give up the lesser soul forged and go negation?

It isn't required, and you don't have to level up your soulforged any higher.

I had extra refinement looking for a place to go, and I made a transcendent negation. I think it helps when you have a gang of trash mobs on you. I also like how it looks on my character.

I amuse myself doing goofy things with it like picking flowers in the summer event and letting my mercenary kill the enemy adds. Had around 15 on me before they started whittling down my health.

GWF - 3623 IL - Auki