test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blue Beholder Sahha Ball and others

sicklikeflusicklikeflu Member Posts: 63 Arc User
How can I get rid of these balls? I bought all 4 types of Sahha ball, and now I want rid of them, but I cannot discard.
Is this a way of getting us to buy bags?

Comments

• Options
    skilsforhire#9991 skilsforhire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    email them to yourself and than delete email. I believe this should work.
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I tough those balls where to play and get more tickets? So you saying there completely useless?
  • Options
    dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    destrowod said:

I tough those balls where to play and get more tickets? So you saying there completely useless?

They are just for fun, i.e. kicking a ball around. They have no other function.
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Lol ok thanks man i have not spend tickets on those :/
  • Options

Will try when I get home, and report back. Great idea!
  • Options

Doesn't work. They're bound to char, not account which is required to mail to yourself.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Note to devs...in addition to the ability to delete sahha balls...can we add the ability to delete created dungeon keys.

I'm never going back to Malabog's Castle and would like to be able to use the slot for something else.

Make it so!
  • Options
    crysta11inecrysta11ine Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Bump. Why can't this stuff be discarded?
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Who knows tbh
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Most items that cant be discard were made that way because people accidentally/purposely deleted them and then complained that it shouldn't be an option. Everything should be able to be discarded. People just need to gain some patience and slow down. Sure would be nice to discard all these briars books as well... what they need to do is change the button mapping and allow every item to be discarded. Press A to discard and Y to confirm. This should be the standard for everything with a pop-up. Pressing A to accept and then A again to confirm is riddled with all kinds of issues. Xbox controllers arent built to the same standard they once were and one can get double clicks unintentionally often. This is a major problem. Especially when doing proffessions and you accidentally instant a unified element... costing you a substantial amount of A.D.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    d4rkh0rs3d4rkh0rs3 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    The discard option on The Division was a great idea IMO. A button / joystick must be depressed for X seconds before the discard is confirmed. No pop-up windows involved, just highlight over the item.
  • Options
    Bumping this again. Still no resolution.
    4 completely useless inventory/bank slots... Not cool.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I have two or more smaller bags that I can not discard also, I wish I could.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    crysta11inecrysta11ine Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Let's keep this at the top in the slim hopes a mod or developer replies. It's silly that this stuff can't be discarded.