test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order Of The White Fang Recruiting

I am looking to form a guild with like minded people on the PS4 version of Neverwinter , you can send me a PM to my gamer tag SlayerOfGames PS4.

P.S. IF you don't identify yourself , I will block you. Thanks:) Let me know your from the forums.

18+ and over race,creed,sex, open
Note: it helps if you live on the east coast. and the guild will meet on Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
And the rest I will come up with later;) You must be open minded, and not easily offended. And were not PC either.
Also this is not a "throw away guild, to fill a quest"

As for the name , I do have something in mind? But that will all depend IF the name has already been taken:P

Here is what we have so far?

Hunter Ranger, Control Wizard x2 , Great weapon Fighter x2 , Trickster Rouge, Guardian Fighter.

I believe in quality over quantity, in every single thing I do. Sure you have 70 people in your guild? So what that's 70 ppl you have to deal with all the time! Recently a new guild mate of mine , his former GM walked out on his guild because he couldn't deal with 70 people and their attitudes:P

Post edited by demigodgamer#7121 on

Comments

• Options
    bowensweetwaterbowensweetwater Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey man, is this guild going to use mics?
  • Options
    bowensweetwaterbowensweetwater Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    MagicDrop is my PSN
  • Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User

Hey man, is this guild going to use mics?

absolutely were all about using mic's or headsets

• Options

MagicDrop is my PSN

will add you to my PSN

• Options

I am looking to form a guild with like minded people on the PS4 version of Neverwinter , you can send me a PM to my gamer tag SlayerOfGames PS4.

P.S. IF you don't identify yourself , I will block you. Thanks:) Let me know your from the forums.

Note: it helps if you live on the east coast. and the guild will meet on Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
    And the rest I will come up with later;) You must be open minded, and not easily offended. And were not PC either.

As for the name , I do have something in mind? But that will all depend IF the name has already been taken:P

Were looking for 2 of everything? Well I will have to double check as to what we have so far lol!

• Options
    blackswordsman#4464 blackswordsman Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @bowensweetwater said:
    > Hey man, is this guild going to use mics?

Yes we do use mics as this is the easiest way to communicate and be able to run a guild efficiently
  • Options

Hunter Ranger, Control Wizard x2 , Great weapon Fighter x2 , Trickster Rouge, Guardian Fighter,Cleric

• Options
    edited July 2016

Hunter Ranger, Control Wizard x2 , Great weapon Fighter x2 , Trickster Rouge, Guardian Fighter.

And addition to that , we have 2 furry's at the moment:P

Post edited by demigodgamer#7121 on

• Options

Update: Looking for recruits how are loyal and ready to grow as a team unit. And Loyal to join our family if you aren't willing to help us ALL grow together. IF Your not willing, to grow as a team? Then don't bother applying.

Plus We have a "zero tolerance" to cyber-bullying. Thanks:)

• Options

And the rest I will come up with later;) You must be open minded, and not easily offended. And were not PC either. Also this is not a "throw away guild, to fill a quest"

Update: Looking for recruits how are loyal and ready to grow as a team unit. And Loyal to join our family if you aren't willing to help us ALL grow together. IF Your not willing, to grow as a team? Then don't bother applying.

• Options

P.S. we do have fun.

• Options

P.S. we do have fun:)