test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Mount's in CTA and Events

rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
I posted this because at this point everyone is already going full hate on this Epic Mount Chance in Summer festival

Reaaly i think you would get faar more hapy customers if you had place a new mount to be bought with a new currency from this ball event, boght not a chance, and dont need to be epic, with this new system cool look mount's are a good prize...
really i would play much more happy if i could get a giant chiken from petals or cooper tickets in this event...

In the cooming event's try to put a mount that anyone can get if he put effort on that, make is bound like the Boar/Pig /Water horse, but make it cost play time; using event currency to buy would be the best way i think.

Some mounts you can made by using campanions that are already in game, like the cockatrice, and the wolf from Orc asssault, almost no work on that...
I think that would make people run the event and be happy with the result, you could put some Zen stuff to make the grind faster and place more colors for this mounts, that will make people that want to get more than one spend ZEN on that...

Ex.: put a "Ram mount" in next CTA Storm the front, or in Winter Festival, give chooices like White Ram, Black Ram and Brown Ram but give currency to make people get only one of them (put a daily cap on it ) so you can get your mount if you play but to get more than one you need to buy tokens to increase the drop and the daily cap...

you can also give place more than one insignia combo on that mount to make people try to get more...

PS. if i could get a Ram mount in ANY event i would be reaaaaaly happy and would play a LOT in all my toons

Btw Tks for the griffin and the manticore mount coming, i will never get one of them but i was one of those asking for the classics ...
Tagged:

Comments

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    "Ram mount" could be a brixashulty. The Races of the Wild source book, (D&D 3.5), lists it as a halfling mount or beast of burden.
    http://archive.wizards.com/dnd/images/row_gallery/86666.jpg
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    I was just googling for "neverwinter ram mount" and found this thread... my dwarf would love a ram mount, so I am hopeful one day they will add one! :)
    @samaka#2511