test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rebalancing and btc

mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
I have been playing Neverwinter for about a year, and have seen a few nerfs to the various classes. Some of these have been to character classes that I spent a lot of time and ad gearing up for a specific build. These nerfs are disappointing, but I can see the reasoning behind some of it in the interest of class balance, and after the nerf I can always move on to another character class to try out. However, one thing I find to be extremely unappealing is having 'bound to character' artifacts, artifact gear and companions that you have invested a ton of ad (and time aquiring said ad) in that now sit gathering dust on a character you no longer play. At the very least these items should be bound to account so you can possibly use them on another toon, even though they might not be the best for another class. Maybe some kind of trade-in vendor, or an ad pawn shop? The underdark rings are account bound and I see no issues with those? Your thoughts?

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Can I get an AMEN???
  • jobsalotofworkjobsalotofwork Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 189 Arc User
    It would be great for QoL.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Agreed 100%
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    +
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User

Can I get an AMEN???

Amen
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I do know what you mean, although it would seem to me that they would want to expand their player base to increase their bottom line, and, encourage your current customers to enjoy the game as they will most certainly recommend it to their friends, thus also expanding your player base. I am fairly certain I won't be spending any of my dollars building a toon that will probably be nerfed into undesireable status--and here is the important part--with no option to salvage high end gear or pets. I am not even saying it has to be a full liquidation, but there should be an option to get SOMETHING out of unused gear or pets, similar to the weapon sets that can be fed to other sets, you don't get a full return, but you do get SOMETHING. Or simply BtA.

It is good to see people post on this, as the management team needs this kind of feedback, thank you
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    No.

This is an RPG, you have to play a role. I despite people who play different characters. Stick to a single object, improve him, immerse into the gameworld and get strong.

Easy mode everywhere...
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    looomis said:

No.

This is an RPG, you have to play a role. I despite people who play different characters. Stick to a single object, improve him, immerse into the gameworld and get strong.

Easy mode everywhere...

Despise not despite - if your the RPG HAMSTER I guess I'm the grammar HAMSTER :)