test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So you cant use an existing account with 4 character on playstation 4?

As I see people talking about tranfer their characters to an PS4 account, I also can not play on an existing account on PS4. It keeps logging in on my PS4 account. Now I have seen characters on youtube with PS4 with a lvl 70 full armour the first few hours when the game was able to download on PS4. So I thought maybe it is possible to play. I cant find it anywhere on the forums.

I also linked my existing ARC account (That I used on PC) to PS4. so I thought if I did that, I was able to play on my other accounts.
Also when I start the Neverwinter game, It keeps asking to link my account to ARC wich I did 2x.

Can someone help me with this issue. Im really stuck and dont know what I am missing.

Thank you :)

Answers

• Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    As I understand it, there is no crossover facility or way to transfer characters from one platform to another. I've got a number of characters on the PC version, but none came to the PS4. I think the aim was to start fresh rather than allow people to bring over everything and unbalance what will, in the majority, be new players.

As for the level 70s, it's possible with Zen to really stack up the +% exp bonus items and with enough dedication it didn't take the hardcore crowd long to do it. So they weren't transfers just very dedicated players who've probably 1-70'd a heck of a lot on other platforms.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    thaolinhirelthaolinhirel Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The people you see running around as 70 and all tiered up are the people that bought the early access and bought xp scrolls from the Zen market based off the interaction I have had from in-game and twitch gamers. I personally have spoken to support for account or character transfers and have been told that they are not allowing any transfer due to imbalance, but they are not ruling out future transfers as of yet.
  • Options
    elyksorelyksor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    As they should let us transfer. Who wants to spend all the money getting the bundle packs again? The game is not a balanced one anyways no way you look at it. I could no nothing about the game and drop 1000 usd on it and be the best geared in a few mins. That's not being balanced. Let alone the horrible lag issues in pvp and stuff makes it not that fun. PC version is far the best option right now. Sucks because I want to keep playing on the ps4 but eh pvp is no fun when it's a lag fest.