test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Hoard Timer Fixed

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2016 in Patch Notes (Xbox One)
We were able to discover and fix the Tiamat Hoard issue during our maintenance on 7/19. We apologize for the time it took and the frustrations it caused. Good luck donating to the coffer!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    tez#9179 tez Member Posts: 1 New User
    Whattttt? Broken things are actually getting fixed in the game ?
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Looking forward to getting home and testing thi...naaaah, i'll wait until the community says that it's finally working before celebrating.
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

Looking forward to getting home and testing thi...naaaah, i'll wait until the community says that it's finally working before celebrating.

It's good, halfway up to Tier 3 by now...
  • Options
    alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Well this will be nice :)
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Tiamats orbs yay
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    goatfaceonegoatfaceone Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    @strumslinger
    any chance of getting it to reset at the start of the week like it supposed too?
    The Hoard Reclamation benefits will go toward the upcoming battles and the Hoard Reclamation progress will reset at the start of each week.
    resetting on a Thursday doesn't make any sense
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

@strumslinger
    any chance of getting it to reset at the start of the week like it supposed too?

The Hoard Reclamation benefits will go toward the upcoming battles and the Hoard Reclamation progress will reset at the start of each week.
    resetting on a Thursday doesn't make any sense

I can make the suggestion, but after this week, you should have a whole week's worth of time to donate.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    pr3stigex said:

Tiamats orbs yay

+1 it's nice to see a long time bug finally fixed and hopefully this is a sign of things to come (ie more bug fixes that have plagued the game far too long).
  • Options
    draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    That is a great development. I knew they have the ability to repair faulty content. Maybe they will fix prophesy of madness next? Keeping fingers crossed

The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Nice thanks! I noticed it was working again.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    dshollanddsholland Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Coincidence that this is suddenly fixed with the release of NW on PS4? Yeah, I think not. They obviously did not want to start PS4 with broken content and to be fair to XBOX, was forced to fix an issue that they so actively ignored.
  • Options
    dsholland said:

They obviously did not want to start PS4 with broken content

It's obvious from the comments in the PS4 forums that they failed to deliver on a smooth release.
  • Options
    banjtbanjt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Now fix the black dragon glitch. I been in two in a row with no black dragon.
  • Options
    Yes please. Now that people are doing tiamat again the black dragon glitch has become a larger problem.
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Its odd how bugs and exploits get fixed on coincidently convenient times. Such as Tiamat being broken for months but fixed when PS4 NW rolls out. Or the bouncing ball exploit being allowed to stay active all day. Just long enough for a thon of free R/7's and high value refinement to flood in the game. God forbid there to be AD made in the game.
    My view bugs and exploits are intentional. Think back on all of them and you can think of an effect that favored ARC.
This discussion has been closed.