test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Laughing Coffin seeking recruits!

Hi everyone, welcome to the Free to Play of Neverwinter. We are a mature Guild seeking players on PS4. The Guild has been created on Day 3 of Early Access and we are now at least 18 members strong! We will be doing all kinds of end game activities including PvE and PvP! Currently majority of our players are Australian, but we do have a US arm of the Guild and looking to expand! Active, mature players with a mic please apply below or send me a message on PSN: Fuzzy-Predator with details regarding yourself.

Comments

• Options
    shadowblade#3223 shadowblade Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    We are growing and expanding every day! Join the ranks!
  • Options
    roundy12#3140 roundy12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    How many West Aus players bud?
  • Options
    shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Sounds good. I'm an aussie but sometimes play during the day so some US players sounds perfect.
    PSN: Shon_tsu
  • Options
    I think we have a couple of WA players, but majority of us play late into the night, so you should be fine.
  • Options
    I think we have a couple of WA players, but majority of us play late into the night, so you should be fine.
  • Options
    roundy12#3140 roundy12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Where do I sign mate. PSN same as above
  • Options
    I'll shoot you a message a bit later today and we'll organise it :)
  • Options
    ceriseblush#4650 ceriseblush Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey, I'm Nicki-- I'm living in Central time (-6.00), but I'm a serious night owl. I don't have a mic yet-- I am literally days away from getting one that works with my PS4 (since the one I used to use doesn't work anymore). I've got a LVL33 Rogue who is my main and I just started working on a side (fresh out of the tutorial) Warlock.

I'd really love to know more about your guild.

Things about me: my favorite color is gray; I'm really jealous I'm not at Comic-Con right now; I've been playing MMO's since, like, my kid days; I'm in my 20's. I really love movies and almost always see the new big releases on midnight premieres. I'm an old-school Harry Potter fan. My friend just got me into watching this anime: Parasyte (Parasite? I can't remember which way it's spelled)-- and I'm really not an anime person beyond Sailor Moon, but I legit really like it. I'd love to make new friends and have fun DnD adventures.

So. That's that I think.
  • Options
    blackswordsman#4464 blackswordsman Member Posts: 4 New User
    SAO inspired name I like it :) but you'll meet the wrath of The Order of The White Fang....
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hi Nicki,

Thanks for such a long and descriptive post. Our Guild is now over 30 members strong with around half of us at end game content (levels 60 - 70). Our Guild name is from an anime called Sword Art Online and I do suggest watching that one, it's quite good. I have also watched Parasyte and enjoyed it.

My character name in game is Xyntharia Gallifrey, so shoot me a private message in game or via PSN once you get a headset and I can invite you to my party and answer any further questions you may have.

@blackswordsman: I guess we'll wait and see ;)
    Post edited by shadowblade#3223 on
  • Options
    blackswordsman#4464 blackswordsman Member Posts: 4 New User
    @shadowblade I guess we will buddy but I'm a Big fan off the name a bit Jealous Actually :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Quick guild update: We now have around 40 members with around half of those up to some of the end game content (Level 60+). We also have a PSN Community (search for "Neverwinter AUS") where we are organising and running weekly events, both for end game players and those still not quite there to help everyone level up!

For those that have joined the Guild, pretty much just do the daily quests from the Guild Stronghold, as it well gain you a fair bit of XP and some Shards of Power for the Guild. We are now working on getting enough resources to build a farm, so that we can continue onto our Marketplace and Guild Stronghold Upgrade!
  • Options
    eightballor2#0555 eightballor2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I could use a guild invite as well. I'm a control wizard and my psn is eightballor2. I'm on pacific standard time.
  • Options
    mybluekevin#7547 mybluekevin Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm currently looking for a guild. My psn id is kdr1976. Feel free to shoot me a message. Would love to have some people to play with that understand the game mechanics.
  • Options
    terranos#5982 terranos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey Shadowblade

You helped me out with my bugged group window yesterday, thanks again for that.

I see that you have an Aussie player base and are actively trying to recruit via the forums which are both good signs.

If you are willing to send me another invite I'd like to give the guild a look.

I'm over 40 and have been playing MMOs for about 16 years, primarily a PC player though and this is my first time playing an MMO on PS4. So still getting the hang of controls. I have a mic via the gaming headset I used on PC being plugged into my controller, no idea how to use it in this game yet but I'll work it out.

PSN is Terranos_Rift
  • Options
    broskisenpai#3709 broskisenpai Member Posts: 1 New User
    lol I made the same guild name... love SAO and laughing coffin is so bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. anyways I would like to join your guild, I'm NA region so would be helping that part of the guild grow :) I'm 24 year old soo not a kid here and rather play with 18+ anyways. MY psn is Broski-Senpai- SHOOT ME a friend request if your down.
  • Options
    Please shoot me a message on PSN: Fuzzy-Predator for an invite! I do apologize as I don't check these forums that often... We are now over 50 strong with over half of us at end game content!