test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Time Buyer's Pack

I am only to claim the First Time Buyer Pack on one character. I thought it was supposed to apply account wide. I can't even claim the companion on my other account. I've checked the mail and rewards vendor.

I also didn't get the extra character slot.

Can anyone help or should I post this on the Bugs section?
"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I am only to claim the First Time Buyer Pack on one character. I thought it was supposed to apply account wide. I can't even claim the companion on my other account. I've checked the mail and rewards vendor.

I also didn't get the extra character slot.

Can anyone help or should I post this on the Bugs section?

Nothing to help, all items in it are one time only items, not account wide. The character slot is planned to be fixed with next patch, there are many posts about it.
  • exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I was able to transfer the unopened War Dog to my CW via "Shared Bank" so I'm okay with that.

I know the tokens and bag were character specific, but I thought the companions were account wide.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    The character slot issue should be resolved with tomorrow's patch.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com