test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heirloom Weapon Pack - Greater Bag of Holding - Does not show up on characters

Has anyone else noticed that they are not receiving the Greater Bag of Holding from the Heirloom Weapon Pack?

Please fix this along with the extra character slot from acquiring the Adventure Pack that is free.

Hopefully tomorrow both of these bugs will be fixed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    surpremus51surpremus51 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah I bought the Onyx pack and Heirloom pack and haven't received either. I went to reward vendor and won't let me have it.
  • Options
    xxviimbxxviimb Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Onyx pack is a no show.
    "You have a wife and kids? If so, what would happen, if we called you in at 1am, everytime something went wrong!
    Be respectful, remember, you PLAY the game at your convenience, they WORK at no ones."
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The packs are located in Enclave area by the Gift Vendor. The bag is in there under the second section, not part of the pack. Kinda sad about the bag as I was hoping it would be like the DragonBorn pack that the bag can be added to all characters, not a single bound item. Holding onto the bag for now until I figure out which character will get the bag.
  • Options
    xxviimbxxviimb Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    oh wow, could have slapped me right in the face as I walked by it. Thanks bengalsfan.
    "You have a wife and kids? If so, what would happen, if we called you in at 1am, everytime something went wrong!
    Be respectful, remember, you PLAY the game at your convenience, they WORK at no ones."
  • Options
    thesophmorejohnthesophmorejohn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hey bengalsfan, you can use the bag on all your character's but only one at a time. Basically you're going to claim the bag and when you are done using it on one character just empty it out then you can fold it up in a sense go to the bank put it in the shared bank slot and use it on a different character. Hope that clears that up for you.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hey bengalsfan, you can use the bag on all your character's but only one at a time. Basically you're going to claim the bag and when you are done using it on one character just empty it out then you can fold it up in a sense go to the bank put it in the shared bank slot and use it on a different character. Hope that clears that up for you.

How do you do that?
  • Options
    trayden#8363 trayden Member Posts: 1 New User
    I guess my account is still too new to post a new thread on this but I've run across a new issue of missing items related to the Heirloom Reward bundle. Turns out that if you're playing a bard you only get rings from this item and nothing else. Where as, at least for all of the other classes I've played so far, each class/character gets the mercenary companion, an ancient main hand weapon, an ancient off hand weapon/gear, a heirloom shirt, heirloom leggings, an ancient ring of protection, and an ancient ring of cruelty. All of those items I've successfully claimed on all of my characters EXCEPT the bard. That is composed of rogue, warlock, barbarian, wizard, paliden, cleric, and ranger. Bard is the only class, as far as I'm aware/seen, that gets less than every other class. And this was literally confirmed by Arc staff when I contacted them about it. :'(