test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Locboxes

imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Any reason the Glorious lockboxes are dropping now instead of the Shaundakul Lockboxes that were dropping like mad? im guessing they are trying to mix it up?

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    We had the Shaundakul for a pretty long time it seemed. The Glorious has better things that don't drop (legendary choices) but the Shaundakul probably had low open rates, personally I dont open them
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    the shaundakul has def more enchantments/runes.... ive never seen anything in the glorious like that, lots of profession kits. (BOOO)... although the first time i opened the box twice i got some EPIC weapons i sold for 12K A.D which was pretty cool..
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    We got ripped off going backwards to the glorious resurgence again. Hopefully it only lasts for the summer event. I saved a few hundred keys for the next new box, not an old box with old items.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    If it actually was the unearthed box containing planar idols but no...
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I'll guess that things were crazy with the PS4 release and we got old boxes so there was no work needed to bring over new boxes.
  • bozgreen#2671 bozgreen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Anyone noticed that there are many more Admin Notification on Legendary Pack obtaining? During last round of the Glorious drop, I rarely saw any.

But seriously, besides the extremely rare Legendary Pack, what's good in the Glorious?
    A Black Ice Warhorse is now asking for a min of 16M AD. Would anyone consider it? I'd guess the players with fully upgraded gears and enchants, in a fully developed guild, might spare that much just for an additional 2K of whatever, may it be power or critical or defense.
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I definately see more legendary reward gains... not sure if its due to people opening more boxes or a better ratio.

But for me the problem is those glorious boxes have too much trash in them. I don't want to get again tons of black ice profession packs or companion experience book. I mean in shaundakul you get companion token, so thats always cool to get those, but in glorious thats a trashy reward.

Shaundakul give more runestones, more enchants and simply better rewards in general, but glorious resurgence have that mount choice wich is the ONLY really interesting reward... I also need those cubes for my twisted, they don't drop in glorious either.

So for me its either ill spend a few keys here and there on shaundakul (i have around 1000 saved lol) but keep the majority of them for the new box with the lion. Im not definately not going backward to glorious...
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    destrowod said:

I definately see more legendary reward gains... not sure if its due to people opening more boxes or a better ratio.

But for me the problem is those glorious boxes have too much trash in them. I don't want to get again tons of black ice profession packs or companion experience book. I mean in shaundakul you get companion token, so thats always cool to get those, but in glorious thats a trashy reward.

Shaundakul give more runestones, more enchants and simply better rewards in general, but glorious resurgence have that mount choice wich is the ONLY really interesting reward... I also need those cubes for my twisted, they don't drop in glorious either.

So for me its either ill spend a few keys here and there on shaundakul (i have around 1000 saved lol) but keep the majority of them for the new box with the lion. Im not definately not going backward to glorious...

I also thought the Glorious box was going to be a better option simply just because of the legendary mount pack, however. Because of the companion upgrade tokens, better runestones, enchants and a chance at Tarmalune Trade Bar Jackpot, Shaundakul is definitely the better one to go with.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Echoing the comments here relaunching the Glorious on Xbox sucked, others have done the rewards comparison so I wont restate it. Not seeing the point of these boxes at all.