test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BEWARE: Non-tradeable Auction House Items Bugged

talifeexpectancytalifeexpectancy Member Posts: 35 Arc User
If you see a Midsummer Legendary Mount Raffle on Neverwinter tradehouse (under refinement, where glorious resurg leg packs are), DO NOT BUY.

It will take your money and you will NOT receive the item.

I've taken screenshots and submitted them to Neverwinter's support.

I don't know if this will affect the PS4 version, but I would assume so if they have the summer festival that Xbox One currently has.
Post edited by ambisinisterr on

Comments

• asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Take their gamertag out of your post. If you don't, a MOD will have to close this thread due to name shaming. Just a heads up. I agree that people need to be made aware, but you can't name anyone specifically on this forum.
  • fame14121230fame14121230 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I hope ARC/NW pay attention to this , refund your AD and make sure it gets fixed asap . This guy could possibly be banned from NW and/or XboxLive if hes found guilty of tampering/hacking. ARC/NW have to give your AD back , its just not fair or acceptable at all , Good luck with this and thank you for the information.
    Post edited by ambisinisterr on
  • talifeexpectancytalifeexpectancy Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Can't believe they would close the thread in this instance, but I removed his tag. He/she even responded to my XBL message in super broken, nonsensical english. Makes me think it is 99% likely a stolen gamertag being used as a shill scammer for Okaygoods. They need to close this loophole ASAP. Whether I get the AD back or not.
  • fame14121230fame14121230 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Tag removed , happy days
  • talifeexpectancytalifeexpectancy Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Just got off of live chat with support. I had already submitted a ticket but wanted to make sure the issue is addressed rapidly. They've elevated the ticket to ensure it gets looked into, and hopefully Arc can do a hot patch or a server downtime patch to address whatever loophole the scammer is using and close it asap so that no one else takes a loss to this nonsense.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Thank you for the report. I will forward this to Andy when he gets in and make sure the developers are aware of the situation but I don't believe there is anything to be gained by leaving this as an open discussion.

Keep in mind this person might not realize what is going on. It is entirely possible that your money is going into Layer 404 of the Abyss and not to the user. We won't know if there is any malicious behavior until the developers have looked into the situation. As such I am also going to remove your notations on finding the username at all.
This discussion has been closed.