test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran MMO player, newbie Neverwinter player, looking for Guild

Hello

I am looking for an active, newb friendly guild. I've played MMOs going all the way back to Everquest. Champions, City of Heroes, Etc. I tried playing Neverwinter a little on the X-Box, but found it difficult starting from so far behind to get into the game.

I have been anxiously awaiting the launch on PS4. I loved the Forgotten Realms Neverwinter games...played em all.

So...here I am. Ready to be taken under someone's wing and taught the Neverwinter MMO.

I am in the Cetral States Timezone, but I am available basically 24/7. In fact I usually log in after Midnight CST. I have a headset and mic that I prefer to use in games like this.

If you think I might be able to help build your guild, while being educated in the ins and outs of the game please contact me via in-game Mail so we can get me invited. I can be reached on my "main" Kulgan Tully@Monitor2112

Kulgan is currently a lvl 11 Human Devote Cleric. I also have 3 lvl 5's. A Half Orc Guardian Fighter, a Half Elf Trickster Rogue and a Drow Hunter Ranger. I will be able to make a 5th character once they get the First Time Buyers Pack character slot available.
Tagged:

Comments