test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP changes for Mod 10

jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PvP Discussion
more banners of fallen, less requirements for Lionsmane armor, drains and wards greatly reduced and ambush and other rings will have fixes. I love the fact that you cant ride in on your mount with ambush ring and blindside some one . in preview latest patch Notes are in
Ara

Comments

• Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    Two new il 140 pvp set equivalent to lionsmane is out, and one of them u just need some tbars to buy 3/4 of it.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    jazzfong said:

Two new il 140 pvp set equivalent to lionsmane is out, and one of them u just need some tbars to buy 3/4 of it.

Is the 4th a lockbox item? I'd grind for gear if I had a choice over SH Siege. I take it El Lionsmane will still be BIS.
  • Options
    fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    santralafax, so far on the preview, the final set bouns of new sets ( 2 pve, 2 pvp) only require 3 gears.

Wish when mod10 go live, they still put it on the Tarmalune Trade Bars shop, at least my characters will be able to have a decent gear without suffering SH siege long time torment :s
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Siege rewards are changing and for ist week or so everyone will be doing siege so with up to 6 banners per match and amount for armor piece discounted. plus you can elemental infuse Lions Mane not the other gear. But the bracers for new gear will be in Zen store like dusk was to make us by 20 keys
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    EVEN if you can infuse lionsmane it can beat the extra movement and tenacity gives the other set when you fight 2 + enemies?:)