test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild \ SH tools - List of needs

stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
edited December 2016 in General Discussion (Xbox One)
'If you can't measure something, you can't manage it'.

This is a business staple that really needs to be observed in NW for Guild \ SH management. Like most guilds, we have weekly donation requirements. Making sure they are completed by all, over time, borders on impossible with the current tools available.

Some tools that would be very welcome:

-Being able to select a gamertag and see what has been donated, sortable by date \ character.
-Activity; need to see when they have been in-game sortable by date
-If one character rank has changed for a GamerTag, prompt for all toons to be re-ranked as well
-Officer tool to remove all characters by gamertag
-Guild log of join \ leave needs to include gamertag, selectable, and with options.
-Add character Item Level to the roster view @sundance777
-Date when GamerTag joined the guild with hours/days/time played while in guild @sundance777
-Sort all coffer donations by qty and type @sundance777
-PLEASE... bring back the "inspect" option. @mordekai

These are just a few; what would you like to see?
Post edited by stpensive on

Comments

• Options
    bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Another one would to be able to turn off individual bank privileges instead of the whole rank
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • Options
    draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    These are great ideas for guild management. I hope they are given serious consideration.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I agree with the above features, and here are some additional ideas:

Having a last log-on column would be key in the roster view and having the alts nested under the main character would be great as well!

How about a date of when the person joined the guild and a counter that shows hours/days/time played while in guild

For the coffer donations we need a way to sort or filter on character and donation type. I not only want to see who is donating but trends in what is being donated.

A counter that displays total guild marks earned by GT and character while in guild and maybe a historical forever view for those that had contribution in other guilds (but this is less important to me)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Add character Item Level to the roster view, that in my opinion is more important than character level. I don't really care if someone is 57 or 58, their item level would be much more valuable information since 90% of the characters are L70 and the L57 characters will likely be well below 2K. Also if we click to inspect someone to see Item Level, when you exit the inspect view, you are also no longer looking at the roster and you have to reopen it, it is cumbersome if you are checking on character progress.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Add character Item Level to the roster view,

+1... Like that one...

Added others of yours to the OP with your name as a tag... ty.
  • Options
    Some time has pass on this one and I wanted to, shamelessly, bump it to see if anyone had anything else to add.

Thanks for taking my call, Ill hang up and listen.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Just the same old chestnut...

PLEASE... bring back the "inspect" option.
    I can do it to random strangers in the street, and group members on the other side of the world... but not guildies.

It's just really useful if you have a space on a group for something like CN, and you want to decide who to invite.
    And probably innumerable other really good reasons.
  • Options

Just the same old chestnut...

PLEASE... bring back the "inspect" option.
    I can do it to random strangers in the street, and group members on the other side of the world... but not guildies.

It's just really useful if you have a space on a group for something like CN, and you want to decide who to invite.
    And probably innumerable other really good reasons.

Added it to the list, thank you.