test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Impression

So I was able to start playing around 8:36 my time and so far I've got to say I've enjoyed the game. I was able to find 2 lock boxes already by the time I was level 9. My only real gripe is the fact that at times it takes the server a while to register that your hits are actually doing damage but you still draw aggro. I had more then one enemy attack me when they should have already been dead. Still the game has so far lived up to my expectations of it.

Comments

• gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I'm enjoying it too. Loving how the game looks on PS4 (probably a reflection on how dated my Alienware is these days ;)) and had a blast so far. Got a couple of mates playing too and we did the early quests as a team (silly easy with the heirloom items as everything was a one-hit kill ;)) which was cool fun.

Definitely burning the candle at both ends with a 1am finish last night and up at 6.30am to get some gaming in before work!

#addicted
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • shyguyglasshyguyglas Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    So far it has been awesome. I played few hours last night and can't wait to get home to play some more.
  • puno#9946 puno Member Posts: 4 New User
    So far so good. Really enjoying the skirmishes.