test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Featuring

richarddalamirricharddalamir Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hello all.
I took a long break from the Foundry and Neverwinter in general and only came back a few weeks ago, when the Foundry was still down. When it came back up, I went to creating a new Foundry quest and submitted it for featuring not too long ago. Personally, I have no idea what the true state of the Foundry is right now. I just want to know if featuring is still a "thing" currently, since I didn't find my quest, let alone any other new quest, in the featured section. I feel as though I should already know the answer, but I'd just like to get a confirmed response. I would enjoy any replies if you understand my problem.
I don't know what I'm doing.

A House Divided [NW-DPF5SD98R] (Take sides in the nefarious drow houses to stop a malevolent plot.) /Not the best lore accuracy./
* Currently working on and off with a new campaign. *

Comments

• Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    its a thing. the last 3 featured quests were the entries into the community contest: DROWNED SHORE =D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    @strumslinger is the one who features the quests. He's got a lot going on with Mod 10's changes and the PS4 release. I tagged him in this post so he'll know to check for some, hopefully...
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5