test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for like minded people who use their mics to set up a UK guild

I'm new to the world of Neverwinter but not new to MMORPGs. I'm looking for other people from the UK to play alongside. I'm a very active player who will be on most nights and weekends (I was on ESO haha).
I've ran successful guilds in other various other MMORPGs and aim for this to be no different. If you think this would suit you then feel free to msg me on PSN (Same name) or reply below to this thread.

Comments

• jeffrey#1355 jeffrey Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Add me jeffeve66
  • pectenmaximus198pectenmaximus198 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm currently looking for a UK timezone guild. The struggle to play with overseas people is real. I've a lv 70 cleric and a paladin on the go. Pecten_maximus is psn name, I'll be down for a chat on the mic later. Add me up, cheers
  • maindoc#3946 maindoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi,

Im new to Neverwinter, but played Anarchy Online for 16 hours a day during its first years....
    Since then I have tried alot of MMORPG's, but none have got me hooked; WoW was soooo disapointing :)
    Neverwinter looks promising, and consoleplaying fits my lifestyle better than PC right now.

Usually I like to play support-role chars, like healer, ranged, and so on. Yeah..... the thinker on the team ;)

Im on at like 20.00-01.00 CET most days.

No lvl70 here, Im just learning the game and I guess I need to restart my toon after a while. Or maybe just make an alt, or maybe not...

PSN name: Maindoc