test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF love

cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
i know this might sound silly but i have started to play this class a year now and its pretty much touch every taste bud or craving i have in this game with the fighting style and strength it carries . so my question is what do you love about your character and what makes it your main to use in game ?

Comments

• Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Barbarians are AWESOME. So much fun murdering people and killing their VILLAGE!
    Here is a screenshot of my GWF geared out like a real barbarian.

http://xboxclips.com/IM+THE+BAD+COP/screenshots/52b2c2bc-b76f-4d15-81b7-beb9f69bc8b3
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    I love melee warriors, fighting in first line. GWF suits well my temperament. I like its damage and mobility. Rush and destroy:)
    200_s.gif
  • Options
    arasu#3635 arasu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    I was always a two-handed axe kind of girl, as a woman of a Valkyrie type attracts me more than any other class (although don't tell anyone, pen and paper wise I played a mage. Damn r4's).
  • Options
    ajlir#7970 ajlir Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    Because I rolled a Human race and the game points me to this class. Yup. Me being this new.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    my little story:

I started playing neverwinter with a CW after a while it felt boring "Cuz everything was to easy for me", (Module 1-2-3)
    we know at this time "CW was the King and the most wanted class.

with the upcoming of Icewind Dale M3, i decided to change the class
    i wanted more action, more combat so i thought a melee class would be perfect for me.

after playing a CW, came in my mind I should take my nearest enemy and that was the TR,
    less deadly than today but same as annoying like before. (Perma-stealth + Bilethorn combo, also endless cloud)

my TR was geared up with T2.5 PvP Equipment,Bilethorn and all that,But it wasn't the right play-style wich i was looking for,
    Playing a TR felt for me to "PASSIVE", been stealth and most of time staying outside the combat, wasn't the right thing.
    my main tasks was Staying stealth and spamming cloud, this was not the Art of combat that i wanted,

so again i decided to give neverwinter a last chance, I sold everything and tried to make some money for my last class,
    hoping that it would be the right one.

But this time instead of picking the most wanted or strongest class, I decided to pick the class that i remember
    having fun. (MonsterHunter ps2, giant swords)

With the End of Icewind Dale a "GWF was born" and since that moment, this class was All i wanted.
    now we are on the way to 2017 and i still enjoy it. (of course with up and downs nerfs etc.)

Post edited by xgrandz02 on
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●