test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug: Character is not joining party from queue.

donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
1. Log into level 70 Hunter Ranger
2. Queue for any instance (have tried Castle Never and Kessel's Retreat)
3. Accept queue and enter instance

Observed Result: Character is not in party and cannot join party from within instance. I'll be able to see the other group members and even complete the instance but will not receive and loot drops, except the chests at the end. This seems to only happen on this character as all my other characters are fine. Relogging or restarting doesn't do anything because this is the third day it is happening for this one character.

Expected Result: Enter instance and join party.
Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy

Comments

• Options
    deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I had this issue before they re did the campain window and what i ended up having to do to fix it, thanks to the devs emailing me a fix after weeks was to do a forced update of the entire game. Incase need to know how just open the launcher let it fully load up and then in upper right is options click it and then about halfway down there is a Option Force Verify click that then save let it run through the steps and see if that helps you as it did me
  • Options
    donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    seems to have been fixed after the maintenance
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • Options
    kgamikgami Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same bug..even after a full force verify, when I enter a dungeon/skirmish I join the queue party but not the actual party I can run the whole instance partyless (I see all the other players but do not receive the buffs)...worse is I do not get my Bonus AD from completion. Please assist. A ticket has been submitted.
  • Options
    dingrongdingrong Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    i have same problem , and my friend has same problem with hers GF jasmin ... if anyone knows how to solve the problem pls help ...
    Problem persist only on one character the others are not affected
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    try going public queue to a 3 man dungeon(tos is the fastest to pop), see if you are brought into a party, choose leave party and queue(instance) and try again to see if it fixes it. worked for me before. If not, try to pub queue 3 man dungeon again to see results.