test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celebration of Lliira Event - Honest Opinions?

garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
What are your opinions on the Lliira Event? Discuss it in an appropriate manner. Is it worth farming? or is your time better suited elsewhere? Current Xbox Prices may seem like a good idea to stock pile some items, but I don't think the prices will last. I would love to see this event get re-worked for next year with more of a reward selection over all. I love the mini-events overall but some I do feel are lacking. Discuss.

https://youtu.be/wbKPxJau3C8
Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I have completed this competition 3 times now and havent received any favor yet. Just the two from the daily quest
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's complete rubbish and I've decided to ignore it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    It's something... you can make ad off it but it's eh compared to most events.
  • Options
    kuero21 said:

I have completed this competition 3 times now and havent received any favor yet. Just the two from the daily quest

Yea, anything lower than 200 is a "chance" to get 1 Favor.. That's why I said just donate 1-5.

It's something... you can make ad off it but it's eh compared to most events.

Meh, not decent money though. Simply not worth the time over all.

Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Its awful, and imo a complete waste of time. I usually enjoy the events and farm them until I get all the available prizes. But this event is just not fun at all.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    The changes they have made over the years have sucked all the enjoyment out of it. For the first year having it on Xbox, it really is not worth my time.
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I wast pretty excited within the last few weeks looking forward for this event... but now I couldnt be more disappointed. Awards are garbage and favors either have to be bought or be earned by gathering and wasting billions of fireworks.
    Most horrible event ever... but I like the night sky.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is my least favorite event, and I'm at the point where I don't bother with it anymore. :( They totally ruined it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it's lame
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Not impressed. Went back to leveling up my palidan.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Boring
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Not impressed but it does have one of my preferred die packs of which I will have 20 by the end (spread across all my toons). I also have 1 of the mounts. I would like them to add a skirmish and maybe another valuable item to the rewards whether it be a companion or something else.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Sucks threw 120 Fireworks in and still only got the same from the contest as I would if I had thrown one in, utterly pointless event imho!
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I love the dark sky and the firework show every half hour. The best part of the event is its in the enclave on 2x-RP weekend. So as i spend all day in the enclave upgrading and building enchantments and artifacts i would just run around grab a few then go back to building stuff. The worst is its also on 2x enchants. After trying to dump hundreds in and then just 5-10. It seems theres no difference. But sunday night and still only 15 favors. The mount barely sparkles but the dye looks ok. Everything considered its weak.
  • Options
    satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    mahburg said:

Sucks threw 120 Fireworks in and still only got the same from the contest as I would if I had thrown one in, utterly pointless event imho!

You need 200 for silver or 500 for gold.

I did 503 last night for 10 fireworks and 3 favours.
  • Options
    luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Only put 1 firework. It gives me 1 Coin everytime. :D:D
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I snagged a starry panther. gonna hang on to it for a month or so. should give a good return
  • Options
    Thanx all for the Feedback. Event is coming to an end in about 8 hours. It looks as far as a community stand point that everyone is disappointed with the over all event. Maybe they will actually take note and improve it for next year... Or they will forget about the distaste and not change anything next year. Guess we will wait and see!
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    sqyire#2121 sqyire Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The concept and execution of fireworks display is fun and competitive. The rewards are not as appealing as the grind expected. The star mask.. only good if you want to encourage creepiness in the game.. Keep the event, just tweak the rewards.
    GWF-Woden: 3800'ish
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Better question perhaps: Is this the WORST event to ever put into the game thus far?

I vote 100% yes.
  • Options
    gamertothebone#5220 gamertothebone Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I got favor every time only putting one firework at a time.

Thought that was how it was supposed to be unless you were trying to get 2 or more at a time....
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    It was a horribly executed event and ranks as the worst event I've played in the game. I would rather go in the auction house and buy a bell if i need one.

Luckily it was double refinement so I spent my time farming for RP instead of wasting it on this lame event. Hopefully the summer fest can help remove the memory of the event.
  • Options
    hickster#4895 hickster Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Did the firework event once and was bored with it. The 2x RP was the only thing that made this weekend worth playing.
    TR 4.0K
    DC 3.1k
    GF 3.0K
    OP Level 62
    CW Level 62
    SW Level 61
    HR Level 61
    GWF Level 61
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Now that the bell will kinda be useless I saw zero point standing around to place fireworks. They always place these events to overlap what's important 2x RP.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS