test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make Strongholds more exciting while bettering crafting and the market.

lordgijoelordgijoe Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I feel Strongholds need a FFA PVP area for Guild members to train.

I also feel the door past the fountain should be a zone in for private rooms that can be purchased with Guild Marks and AD.
Inside your private room, to which you can invite group members into, you can decorate it with items crafted i.e. pictures, beds, tables fountains, plants, usable storage chests, and a BIG crafting item such as a RESPECT GLOBE/BOOK/CHARM that allows you to switch back and forth between two builds (PVP/PVE)

By introducing these new crafting items you will ignite crafting again and bring more items to the market

Bump if your agree!

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Guild wars 1 had a similar thing called the Hall of Monuments, where you'd go in to build your personal collection of trophies. For someone else to see yours, you had to group up with them with you as group leader. I'm ok with that idea being brought in.

I do agree with having a pvp arena in the SH - 2 players enter then click something to put up a barrier and flag the other person as an enemy. That way people can watch from outside without being able to enter.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox