Install Arc

Neverwinter Coming to PlayStation®4 on July 19

2»

Comments

• fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    @tempos#4626 This will most likely not happen
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    What about us Aussies? There was a huge delay between the XBOX release for the US and AU - I had to change my region to download, and even though I could download and play, I was unable to purchase ZEN. Can you please confirm that this is a GLOBAL release date? Thankyou.
    edited July 2016
    Ok so I talked to playstation directly and found some more info on when the head start pack will be available on the 12th. Basically the psn store licenses reset (update) between 9am PST and 7pm PST. This would be 6am to 4pm EST. They also mentioned it usually gets done in the earlier part of that time. So basically check about 30mins or so after the start time. If it's not there check every 30 mins to an hr to be sure on getting it at its earliest point. Hope this helps. @strumslinger @kreatyve
  • yargloub#0663 yargloub Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, can you put the game on playstore prior to out, so that we bé ready for thé release at 12 july :) thanks
    edited July 2016
    @yargloub#0663 They would have had to have it out yesterday if they were going to do so. Playstation store only updates it's licenses on Tuesdays
    Post edited by fearurfate on
  • cremepuffskicremepuffski Member Posts: 2 New User
    can't wait to start playing it again. and this time I most likely will know how to play it :)
  • geno#9167 geno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will Neverwinter be coming to the asian psn store too?
  • schmeegz#5942 schmeegz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    One would think the head start pack would be in the PlayStation store once the store has gotten it's weekly update. I also work this morning and would like to download it, but the game can not be found on the store. Other new games out this week are on it (ghostbusters).
  • kablanka1kablanka1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ya same I try searching "Neverwinter" "Onyx" "Head start" "Perfect World" and got nothing back from the PSN search.... But the do have Zen up for sale..LOL what a surprise -.-
    What KEY WORDS are you all using????
  • kaizadelmasykaizadelmasy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yeah I've tried looking for it as well and it's not there I'm getting real fed up with this.
  • kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Same.. this is my last day before I'll be heading out of town and I wanted to attempt to make my Guild..

To be honest I'm appalled at the lack of communication. Since I started on these forums I've only seen 1 moderator and 1 community manager. In the previous game I played, which was an Indie game with a developer team of 6, they had multiple forum moderators for each server and the developers themselves would often engage in discussions. Communication is vital to game development. What should've been a relatively smooth launch for such an experienced developer team, has become a disorganized and confusing mess where the players are left to figure out why they cannot find the game on their PSN store but others can.

Maybe you guys should consider getting additional forum moderators. Kreatyve does a great job, but geez there are the PC, XBox and now PS4 forums how much can one person do? Have 2 volunteer moderators for each platform, and Strum the community manager simply directs them.
  • schmeegz#5942 schmeegz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    On the PlayStation app I can find all kinds of add ons like fashion wear and emotes, but no game. Lol
  • wycoswycos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Already available early access package? And it is working on PS4?
  • wycoswycos Member Posts: 3 Arc User

On the PlayStation app I can find all kinds of add ons like fashion wear and emotes, but no game. Lol

I think they're technical problems, could warn the plsyers.
  • tiayanatiayana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The mount says in the pack (green). I hope this helps. Of course with any game neverwinter is green, blue, purple etc.
  • icurafuse#2988 icurafuse Member Posts: 2 New User
    I got it in the US store using this link.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/neverwinter-early-access-pack/cid=UP1980-CUSA04314_00-NEVERWINTERHS000

Good so far, still has the xbox framerate issues in the main hub, but perfect elsewhere.

I didn't get any of the bonus content yet, just then gift for linking my PSN and arc account. (or maybe it was the adventure pack). Is there a place or level in the game when the content starts getting sent in the mail?
  • icurafuse#2988 icurafuse Member Posts: 2 New User
    oh, just add the https bit to my link above. The forum is blocking newbies from posting links.
  • shadowywarriorshadowywarrior Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bought the Onyx Early Access pack, I didn't get anything at all. I also didn't get the companion you'd get for linking my Arc account
  • shadowywarriorshadowywarrior Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I got it in the US store using this link.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/neverwinter-early-access-pack/cid=UP1980-CUSA04314_00-NEVERWINTERHS000

Good so far, still has the xbox framerate issues in the main hub, but perfect elsewhere.

I didn't get any of the bonus content yet, just then gift for linking my PSN and arc account. (or maybe it was the adventure pack). Is there a place or level in the game when the content starts getting sent in the mail?

Figured it out. You get all the content from Reward Claims Agent near Supply Sergeant and Harper Legion Merchant
  • talbot1talbot1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Where do we claim our starter pack bc I jave linked acct and i still do have anything?