test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is the alliance tutorial?

okeepheokeephe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 75 Arc User
Is there such a thing? If so, I can't find it. Right now, I want to shift the positions of two guilds in my alliance, but there is a 3 day wait for the guilds to leave, and then will I be able to re-invite them?

In order to kick them, I need two votes? From who?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You have to have the votes from all of the rank 7s in your guild (even if they are alts of yours).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Rank 7 meaning leaders? I only have 1 guild leader, but it says I need a 2nd vote
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    How many characters are Rank 7 in the guild? Even if they are owned by the same person, they ALL must vote to leave. It's not about a number - it must be unanimous.

That's said, if you're saying that there really is only one toon at Rank 7, and it's still requiring another vote... That's probably a bug. In this case I suspect the logic incorrectly requires > 1 votes while also requiring all Rank 7 members voting yes.

If this is the case for you - simply add another alt to the guild, make it Rank 7 and vote for Guexit. If you can't or don't want to use another toon on your account - no problem. Create another gmail account, use it to create a second NW account and use that toon as a temporary leader.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    kvet said:

Guexit

Lol
  • Options
    Probably something goofy like, that. I only have one 'leader' the rest are founders, plus other lower ranks.

Too late now, I have 3 guilds under the one I was going to move.