test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bag for Key

shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
How about you guys add a bag (tab on the Inventory like Professions) for Keys. I am carrying around a bunch of keys for all the dungeon runs. It would be nice to have "Kessell's Key Ring" or something like that, that could hold a bunch of keys.

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Nice idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    You might do better if you called it a Key Ring tab.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    They just gave us two bags between the Jubilee and the new campaign. Use one for keys.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Look, if you were running with 3 bags and are happy with the two bonus bags there are other people wearing fashion, different pet equips and buffs and lets not get started on bop boa boe items, so there are people who like the idea of a keyring.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    One KeyRing To Rule Them All. One Keyring bound to them. One KeyRing to Bring Them All, and in the Zen Market BIND THEM!

I respect these ideas, but I don't think they have ANY plans to make inventory management any easier. To bad, cause I think the idea of a Fashion Tab, Key Tab, and several others are probably EASY wins and zen grabs, but they seem to think people will just keep buying bags and bank slots.....and they are right.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    greywynd said:

They just gave us two bags between the Jubilee and the new campaign. Use one for keys.

I've got 10+ bags, 3 of which are the Silken 12-slot.

Better idea make all bags eternally unbound.