test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Prophecy | Recruiting | Small But Cozy Guild!

Hi y'all,
I'm Lara AKA @jetblastinc1000.

I've been playing Neverwinter with a few friends now since it got released out of the beta. From the point we could create a guild we had and have been in it together ever since.
Now we are looking to grow a bit larger so we can do dungeon runs, quest or whatever more often.
We, as a group like to play a lot of different games together for fun, but we do have our moments of tryharding. This is very important to us as a group. We don't care what GearScore (item level nowdays) you have or what kind of class you play and how, all we care about is that you enjoy playing in a small - medium group, learn more about this game together and grow as a community while doing so.

We usually do dungeons runs / expansion areas between 16:00 PM - 23:00 PM CEST (from sunday - Thursday) and on the weekends we mostly run between 13:00 PM - 2:00 AM CEST (from friday - Saturday). Times will vary so we might be on earlier of later, but we are usually doing runs/other content during this time. (Keep in mind that the members do play other games and might not always be playing Neverwinter, but between these times is, generally speaking, the most activity) As for the stronghold, for those who care. All we currently have is a lumber mill (I know, sad right) So if you are looking to make use of Stronghold facilities we are, sadly, not the guild for you (At the moment!) We are of course looking to get our stronghold rolling, but it takes time with the little members we have ATM. Just wanted to put this out there in the case questions come along.

Our Goals on Building a Decent Guild:
-Community Building
-Friendly Gaming
-Learning about the game
-Meeting new friends
-Having fun, of course!

Things we seek from New Members:
-Teamwork
-An age of 16+
-Positive Attitude
-Using Discord (We do not have a website, so this is the place we meet up. Also, it helps a lot in dungeons to communicate!)

Contact Info: I live in the Netherlands in Europe (CEST).
--WE PLAY ON PC--
Reach us in game: @jetblastinc1000
I check my In-game Mail Frequently, just drop a line if you're interested in joining. A simple PM or post here will do as well!
-Or- Simply Reply to this Thread. Find me In-Game:
Lara Wolfsbane@jetblastinc1000 (Hunter Ranger)