test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenser's Disc Not Tricking

banqrupbanqrup Member Posts: 23 Arc User
So I was lucky enough to get the Disc from the GR lockbox. However, it seems glitches and will not perform it's flip trick when idle. My other mounts will do their special. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• r0nniebl4ckr0nniebl4ck Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have some friends who uneuip vest and shirt while mounted and it works until they dismount,but this doesn't work for me (not sure if its because they're human and i'm dragon born) but your having better luck than me,none of my other mount animations work since I got the disc, lemme know if you find a fix thnx
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I have same issue.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • c0madronec0madrone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same issue as you all. After getting Tenser's disk I can not do any mint animations while idle.
  • valanthavalantha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the exact same issue. Disk will not do the special at all. Please fix. :(
  • elegantjetelegantjet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just got one today same problem.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    If your a HR you can do it by changing stances. But seriously this needs fixed very expensive item to be bugged.
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • banqrupbanqrup Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I've also been experiencing a permanent movement bug at inconsistent times when activating mount or mount power. I'll be permanently bugged and cannot move. I'll have to quit out and relaunch in order to fix. No other mount gives me this problem... Hope they address this soon.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    banqrup said:

I've also been experiencing a permanent movement bug at inconsistent times when activating mount or mount power. I'll be permanently bugged and cannot move. I'll have to quit out and relaunch in order to fix. No other mount gives me this problem... Hope they address this soon.

Exactly - I have the same issue. This is very annoying. I sure hope it can be fixed
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    shazza53 said:

banqrup said:

Exactly - I have the same issue. This is very annoying. I sure hope it can be fixed
    Use a different mount look for the time being, or take your chances. Atm I don't think there's any plans to fix it. ^~^
    Mount look means nothing in comparison to the mount power bugging out the toon. Likewise, just having the mount active in stable bugs out other mounts. NTM why would I use a different look??? Your suggestion is useless.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    banqrup said:

Mount look means nothing in comparison to the mount power bugging out the toon. Likewise, just having the mount active in stable bugs out other mounts. NTM why would I use a different look??? Your suggestion is useless.

First., no need to be rude, second go look at the new apperatus, you tell me if that looks better? :3
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2016

shazza53 said:

banqrup said:

Use a different mount look for the time being, or take your chances. Atm I don't think there's any plans to fix it. ^~^

shazza53 said:

banqrup said:

I have been using a different mount to avoid the freezes, but I enjoy riding the disk so would prefer to have it working right.

I was surprised - when I logged on my HR after maintenance on Tuesday, I was able to do the flip animation, and I played for an hour without getting a freeze. Maybe the server reset helped? And yes, it still worked after activating the combat power.
    edited July 2016
    Seen the bluish apparatus. It's ok but nothing worth bragging about. Not to mention the purpose of this thread. It's not about comparing mounts, it's about a problem with an existing legendary mount.

Back to the purpose of the OP. I was able to do flips the other night for a few minutes, but not thereafter. Mount power/movement bug is sparatic. I, like others, chose the disc for its looks and/or mount power. We are entitled to have it work effectively, thus why the OP is in bug reports section. I'm not looking for advice or alternatives, I am looking for a fix. So anything else is invalid.