test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which powers are working and which aren't?

lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
It's been a while since someone made a list of bugs still present in our class. I want to focus on Powers and find out which ones are okay to upgrade to Rank 4 and which aren't. If you know of any that are bugged please list it here and even the ones you know for sure are working 100%. I respecced my Combat HR last night to remove the 4th rank of Pack but then decided to leave all my Powers at Rank 3 until I know for sure it's okay to upgrade to max rank. So I'll start with listing the one I know is bugged:

Aspect of the Pack (bugged at Rank 4)
Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Comments

• Options
    hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Well, let's back to the old times and enter to @ralexinor thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/548324/list-of-mod-5-preview-hr-bugs/p1

I think there is enough things what should be finally reviewed and fixed.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    i would like to know too and here is what i know

Aspect of falcon at rank 4 has same range as rank 3
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Not quite a power... But the Feat Natures Enhancement does not do anything on the X1 (up to 5 wasted points there). Not sure if it works on the PC.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I want to focus on HR Powers and nothing else in this thread, for the sake of determining what to rank up to max and what will gimp us if we do.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Thorned Roots are broken. Sometimes 0 damage, sometimes 4 x more than normal.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Thorned roots seems to be area specific, example it works fine in areas where sharandar ads exist, but does little in Dread ring areas. Could be wai.