test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Harper Bard is Broken - Song of Rest does not work

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
Don't know if any of you PC guys can confirm if he works fine on the PC?

Anyhoo in this thread I created on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/4o0n36/trying_to_drum_up_support_again_for_broken/ which is a moan about broken Companions. Myself and tehPuppy etc played around with and confirmed Harper Bard just does not give you the 10% HP as stated in his Encounter Power Song of Rest.

As far as I can tell he does not even use the Encounter. The only 2 he uses is the buff one for Allies and the Debuff one on enemies.
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Makes it even worse that I spent a fortune on one.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Hmm interesting
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • Options
    So a couple of people have asked me about this bug lately... I just tested it and Song of Rest still is not used at all by the Harper Bard.

This Companion is super rare and a give away... why are you giving away broken Companions in the 1st place?

Also for people who did not get one have spent Millions of AD on the market to get one.

@strumslinger
    @kreatyve
    @terramak
    @amenar

Please can someone, anyone, get someone to just fix this Companions 3rd Encounter Power so it works. I only bought a Bard for a few million and then paid 1.5mil or whatever to upgrade him... huge sums of AD.

While we are at it... my other Companion Legendary Merc, does not proc the Mount Bonus Protectors Something, when attacking... So I do not get the power and defence bonus as stated. I spent 1.5mil getting him to Legendary after using lots of Zen to get the Hierloom Pack, 3 Rank 12 Bondings took a LOT of work, Rank 10-11 Enchants x 6 and personalised gear etc etc etc... also huuuuge sums of AD and time for something broken and probably easily fixed.

Companions are a huge part of this game for some of us... I have like 35 or something, the 2 main ones I spent huge sums of in game currency on are both broken :(
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yikes. I don't have one at all, so I can't test it if I wanted to. :( But I'll make sure someone sees this. Looks like you already tagged 2 of the devs though, so they will probably see it anyway, though they may not comment.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply :) I`m awaiting with fingers crossed :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Still waiting, eh? Wondering where we stand with the Harper Bard ...
  • Options
    Yay.... fixed some how... he now uses Song of Rest... just tested it :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe