test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best replacement for Lost Set?

aztrial#9582 aztrial Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hey guys, now that the Lost set has been nerfed does anyone have any recomendations on what else to go for now? or are you still going to keep it?.

Thanks.

Comments

• stuckthrottlestuckthrottle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    PC guys have gone to Valindra Belt and I think the dread enchant while keeping the other two Lostmauth pieces. I just recently made a perfect dread and it definitely beats my lightning enchant with abyss. Going to give the Valindra belt a try since its X2 RP all week.

I have read a few posts about the Orcus set being pretty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but would encourage more research on that one as I have also read many say it isn't.
  • aztrial#6345 aztrial Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I traded my Horn in for a tiamats orb, and my belt in for a valindra's belt.

So far so good didnt loose much damage as the increase to INT from the belt

Still have 24k power , 14k Crit 10k ARP
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Most of our guild CWs are running full Valindra right now. The neck is basically the same as Lostmauth, but you pick up some (fairly useless) recovery instead of the ArPen, and lots of us had the artifact already for stat reasons (and it was dirt cheap a few months ago when it was popping from lockboxes).

The extra control is enough to notice in CN, and you're basically trading 4% RI for it, which is a decent enough deal. If you have to dump your horn for the shard, I don't think I'd go that route, but if you've already got one then why not?