test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Campaign Reset

stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
First, why was it reset? Second, on an alt, I was able to complete them all and get the boons set again. However, on my main, I can only complete about half of the campaign, why?

It was 14.4 million years ago that I did it, and because it was on my main, I can't believe I skipped anything (The Drowned Shore is one, how can you skip the first one).

Anyone else with the same bewilderment?

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I'm missing firey pits on my main.. I also find it hard to believe i'd have skipped any on my main. it shows up on the toon that was my secondary at the time..
  • Options
    At least I am not alone on this island... Can a moderator chime in on if this is a thing please?
  • Options
    rrymanrryman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My main has completed every task, except four in reclamation rock.? Don't think I skipped like that. Any official response yet?
  • Options
    Frustrating... I created a ticket on the matter; I would encourage you all to do the same.
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    I followed the whole storyline and did all vigilance tasks at least once and didn't have any issues with this new campaign. Everything was available except for the last task at the very top, so I was able to choose the new boons.
  • Options
    dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    On my main, I rushed through EE to get to 70. Lots of people did. When I found out about the EE reset, I amde a point of going back to the vig zones on each of my toons to make sure that I had all of the areas completed (and found that I skipped parts on several).
  • Options

On my main, I rushed through EE to get to 70. Lots of people did. When I found out about the EE reset, I amde a point of going back to the vig zones on each of my toons to make sure that I had all of the areas completed (and found that I skipped parts on several).

Interesting... I just cant imagine that I had; I suppose it is possible, however.

Thanks...
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    stpensive said:

Interesting... I just cant imagine that I had; I suppose it is possible, however.

Thanks...
    Very possible. Elemental Evil was very tidieous and confusing when it came to completing each map; the long grinding made a lot of people skip parts here and there.
  • Options

stpensive said:

Thanks...
    Very possible. Elemental Evil was very tidieous and confusing when it came to completing each map; the long grinding made a lot of people skip parts here and there.
    My main is not too far from maxed so it's just jarring \ disappointing is all. The thought of going back there makes me want to hook up a xanax drip...

• Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Was there boons before, and they got re-worked, or was it just a campaign with no boons?
  • Options
    lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User

Was there boons before, and they got re-worked, or was it just a campaign with no boons?

There was no campaign and were no boons. This is a rework that they added in order to make it a bit easier to progress in a logical order and to help make it easier to grind out 60-70.
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User

I followed the whole storyline and did all vigilance tasks at least once and didn't have any issues with this new campaign. Everything was available except for the last task at the very top, so I was able to choose the new boons.

Everything all good on mine, fwiw.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.