test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

small guild needs help from any characters regardless of level

we are a pve based guild who needs people to help build this guild together. no donation requirements, we just need help with coffer, we are at guild hall 5, close to 6 have lifesteal boon, we just need more people to play with us. if you are new and would like help or a vetran willing to help others please reply we are in desperate need of you. we are on xbox one, you can find us at milana vayntrub@ buckeye 4200 or aurora@F0xY R0xY please help lots of room for advancement

Comments

• Options
    I would like to join but dont have much in the way of cash, im level 11, elven archer who has just started alchemy
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

we are a pve based guild who needs people to help build this guild together. no donation requirements, we just need help with coffer, we are at guild hall 5, close to 6 have lifesteal boon, we just need more people to play with us. if you are new and would like help or a vetran willing to help others please reply we are in desperate need of you. we are on xbox one, you can find us at milana vayntrub@ buckeye 4200 or aurora@F0xY R0xY please help lots of room for advancement

When alliances come around, you'll be able to join under one of the bigger guilds alliances of NW and they'll aid you to progress and grow in numbers.
  • Options
    engertronengertron Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are you willing to take me on?
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Neko's right - you should look to join an alliance as a gauntlet, in the meantime I would suggest you just have a couple of guys recruiting players between 60 - 70 from the levelling zones and tell them they can level faster by doing the pre 70 SH quests.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    koogle#2003 koogle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Can I get into this guild? Gamertag is Coogle is Boss and game name is Koogle. Would like to get an invite.
  • Options
    slewedbeastslewedbeast Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would like to join your guild. Im lvl 53 great weapons user. My GT is SlewedBeast5029.